Akrapovic Slip on Video 08 FZ1

For those thinking about getting a slip on for your FZ1, I highly reccomend the Akrapovic, a damn beautiful sound. The video doesnt really do justice, but here it is anyhow.

3894347428_e704281acf.jpg

FZ1 Akrapovic Exhaust LINK HERE

Last edited:
Pipe looks good. Something about video cameras is that they just can't capture sound very well. They probably don't have the frequency band width that's needed. I've found they all sound just about the same from a video camera. The looks came out nice though. Your pipe is considered the best by many.

I like the deep sound of it. One I can highly recommend is Dale Walkers 17" street core. It's a very deep throaty sounding slip on. It's almost as quiet as a stock pipe until you get on it. I can't say enough good things about Dale's products!

For those thinking about getting a slip on for your FZ1, I highly reccomend the Akrapovic, a damn beautiful sound. The video doesnt really do justice, but here it is anyhow.

3894347428_e704281acf.jpg

FZ1 Akrapovic Exhaust LINK HERE

I"m interesting in buying one like that for my bike as well. (looking for someone to bring one from the state)
Can you give more details how much is the price? and did you need to do dyno tuning after installing the Akra?

That is a nice looking and sounding pipe. Only complaint I've ever heard about it is the length of the muffler. Some people prefer a shorter one for aesthetic reasons...

i've got this muffler (thanks previous owner!) & it's awesome, but be careful if your bike spends a long periods of time outdoors in the sun as the "wet look" carbon gets pretty dull pretty quickly. :shine:

i've got this muffler (thanks previous owner!) & it's awesome, but be careful if your bike spends a long periods of time outdoors in the sun as the \"wet look\" carbon gets pretty dull pretty quickly. :shine:

That is very true as the CF has no UV protection on it.

Back