Ain't She Sexy

photo-25.jpg

Just struck me as I was riding around running errands, back and forth from the house, that we own darn sexy bikes: Modded or unmodded. There's rarely a day I park it someplace and at least one person doesn't say something nice about the bike. All this, without even talking about how it rides. Damn!

I'm with you, most people in my area ask me what is it because if the upright seating and then say its a nice bike. :cheers:

Since she replaced the professor, what shall we call her?

That's a tough one. On my other forum someone mentioned "Professor Emeritus" which I thought was cute. I'm open for suggestions. I do like Johnny's suggestion: May Ann. I always did think she was sexier than Ginger on Gilligan's Island.

Yes, MaryAnn was the best of the two... the all-american girl. Besides, I like dark haired women best... that is why I married a Native American. :tup:

But for Norm, Jessica is a good fit. :D

Jessica_Rabbit_by_TheSacredMushroom.jpg

BTW, they "UN-TOONED" Jessica Rabbit and here she is. ;)

jessicarabbit.jpg

Since she replaced the professor, what shall we call her?

I have Professor Fizz now, but I changed his name. He's now know as the One Eyed, One Horned Flying Purple People Eater.....or Purple People Eater for short. He went from a genius to an idiot in a few short weeks. :wilynily:

Just out of curiosity, why are you men's bikes considered female? 'Cause you like to 'ride' them??? :poke: :poke:

I have Professor Fizz now, but I changed his name. He's now know as the One Eyed, One Horned Flying Purple People Eater.....or Purple People Eater for short. He went from a genius to an idiot in a few short weeks. :wilynily:

Just out of curiosity, why are you men's bikes considered female? 'Cause you like to 'ride' them??? :poke: :poke:

sure, i could've called my bike nicole, allison, or any other girl that never had the same feelings for me as i did for them :banghead:, but i chose the beast mastah. because it's a beast, and there are many beasts out there. but mine is the master of all beasts. the true beast mastah :sinister:

was just riding today and was thinking about how this bike feels the best out of any i have previously owned. as in, i am way more in tune with my gen 2 fz and my confidence is greater on it than any of my past bikes. :2cents:

Back