AGV K4 Helmet

I'm curious to know as well. I've always seen AGV as the top-shelf of motorcycle helmets, sharing space with Arai, Shoei, Shark, etc

It might be because I have a pin head (small) but found one for AUD $240. Seems way cheap? Fit is good and it seems light but the price makes me skeptical. It is from a reputable dealer though. Are they any good or is this a cheap AGV

It took all the way to the end to find out why they're cheap."Made in China" I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

nothing wrong with that, it would still have to have the same standards for AGV to put their name on it, ,
in fact, most brand names we know are all made in china then re labelled when the "big names" get them, then stick a huge price tag on it

Thanks for the review. It took all the way to the end to find out why they're cheap."Made in China" I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

Why is made in China a problem? Made in China is not really a byword for junk anymore. You should judge a product based on it's merit and not the country of origin these days

I bet that AGV is an excellent helmet

Last edited:
Why is made in China a problem? Made in China is not really a byword for junk anymore. You should judge a product based on it's merit and not the country of origin these days

I bet that AGV is an excellent helmet
Got me a bit wrong there. I wasn't saying it was junk just couldn't work out how it was so cheap! As I said I should have known. At least it looks like AGV pass on some of the production savings.

I did get you wrong! Sorry :)

To make up for it, I give you this:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n12lyKTAa50"]First Ford Taurus car commercial 1986 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Back