Ignition module for Power Commander-$200 Paid 300 plus shipping

Graves Aluminum Frame sliders-$40 Paid 70 plus shipping

Ivan's CNC flies-$30 Paid 50 plus shipping

SW Motec Quick release racks for Givi V35-$160 Paid 229 plus shipping

Bags Connection Tank ring for Quick lock Tank bags-$15 Paid 27.50 Plus ship

GPR V-4 Steering damper-$275 Paid 400 plus shipping

All parts like new condition
All prices include shipping in the cont US

Is that Ignition Module for a PC III or PC V?

You might want to post some pics of things like the steering damper so that potential buyers can see such things as color.

Jamie,

If I had seen this before today, I would have paid you for the frame sliders and flies when I picked the bike up. If they're still available, I'll take them. I'll probably kick myself for not buying everything else but registering the bike is going to eat up the rest of my budget. So, let me know if you've still got the flies and sliders and I'll send some funds your way.

The bike ran like a champ on the ride home.

Thanks,
AP

Glad to hear that you are happy. Sorry I didn't think to tell you about the parts I had taken off for sale. I do have the Sliders still but as of now the flies are spoken for. Call me later this week and I will let you know if Dave buys the flies so I can ship together if he does not.

Looking for a change. I have had a few bandits over the years and I have to say the 1250 is a great rendition. I just couldn't pass this one up. 2007 with 7500 miles in like new condition not a single scuff. Already equipped with the full complement of Dale Walker's Holeshot go fast stuff. It may be a little heavy but I love the 97 ftlbs of torque! It is electric. No matter where you are on the tach it pulls like a freight train! Being over 225lbs I like the suspension better on the bandit as it is much stiffer than the stock FZ1. For me it is easier to go fast on since you never seem to be out of the powerband. It really is no slouch since it makes 132 HP with all the mods. Got to say I love it so far!

Sorry fellas I haven't been around the forum lately (riding the new Bandit!) Everything is sold Except for the Frame sliders and aluminum swingarm spools

Back