Affordable Retrofitting Services!!

New Xstrips have been released from TRS!

540762_10151348670056881_391979286_n.jpg

Ooh if those come in red I may have to find a way to integrate them into my taillight setup hehehe, maybe put some of those wired with the brake light under the rear seat over the tire so it all glows red

Ooh if those come in red I may have to find a way to integrate them into my taillight setup hehehe, maybe put some of those wired with the brake light under the rear seat over the tire so it all glows red

What I have gotten from Nate: There is no plans for other colors at this point. They want to see how these strips sell first before they start offering lots of color choices. It may not be popular, so all the extra effort and cost for colors wouldn't be worth it.

Pretty cool. Can those be bend in shape to follow the contour of the headlight or they are strait?

They are semi flexible. They have demonstrated that they can be bent, but warn that warranty does not cover failure from bending. Basically if you have a headlight with a curved contour it will flex to fit, but it won't do hard angles. Not to mention, not sure how it will stick once it is "bent"

Not sure about FL, but in MI motorcycles can have strobe headlights as long as they're white. Basic run down of our laws:

* No blue anywhere on the vehicle.
* Red or amber on the back. White allowed for plate illumination and reverse.
* Only white or amber on the front of the vehicle.
* Doctors and funeral vehicles are allowed purple on top.

Google should tell you pretty quick what the laws in your state are. I know ours are all outlined on our SOS website.

I see cruisers running around all the time with headlight flashers for "safety." I'd never strobe a non-LED bulb. Seems like a really good way to kill it.

Back