Adjustable lever advice.

RavenFZ1

I am interested in buying adjustable levers and I noticed the levers from Sport bike Racing Parts-Performance Sportbike Custom Levers,Rear sets,Sport bike Accessories for a nice price advertised on the forum, but I can't seem to find much in the way of reviews on these levers. I know firedragonbrothers levers on ebay come highly recommended on here, but if the rideitmoto.com levers are just as good or better, I would rather order them. Any feedback regarding these levers would be appreciated, thanks.

I got a pair for my ZX6r off Firedragonbros on ebay, they are 100% perfect. I have Pazzo on the FZ1 and to be honest i cannot tell the difference between them.

I think I got mine in like 8-10 days including the weekends. I think its 2 weeks max depending on where you live. But mine (I got them for the Gen1 and the Gen2) both came in within 8 days. They ship them out fast!

I ordered the solid black levers from Firedragonbrothers. These should look pretty nice on my black/raven bike. The factory aluminum levers just stick out with all of the black around them.

Yup, here is what they look like on it.

DSCF6588.jpg

I also got FDB levers. Delivered in 8 days if I recall correctly.
I bought the shorties and love them. Had regular length Pazzo's on, but prefer the shorties now.

I got the Ride-it levers yesterday, will install tomorrow. They are jewels. $80 shipped, ordered Sunday night and they were here (Florida) Thursday from Hong Kong! A tracking number was provided (DHL). First rate. I think they advertise here, or used to - that's how I found out about them. (edit: yes they still advertise as of Sept. 25)

I'll post a pic when I get them on.

Last edited:
I got the Ride-it levers yesterday, will install tomorrow. They are jewels. $80 shipped, ordered Sunday night and they were here (Florida) Thursday from Hong Kong! A tracking number was provided (DHL). First rate. I think they advertise here, or used to - that's how I found out about them.

I'll post a pic when I get them on.

I was wondering if the Ride-it levers also came from Hong Kong. I didn't see anywhere on their website that clearly stated where they came from. I would venture to guess that they are the exact same levers that FDB are selling on Ebay, but the FDB levers are only about $55 with shipping. Let us know what you think after installing!

Hi guys,
I can't find those FDB levers on ebay in other colors than chrome, what else is there that won't cost me an arm and a leg, and still fit and function as it should ?
And I was thinking either gold or black, since I have the gold fork

Dragon Racing Pro Shop

I waded through the boat load of eBay levers and also couldn't find the Fire Dragon Brothers black shorty levers I wanted. I did find hkdrpro (Dragon Racing Pro Shop) but I'm gathering from my results that I didn't get what I'd hoped for.

The brake lever was a bit too thick for the Yamaha fitting. As it came, the lever could be pushed in to mount, and pulled to apply the brake - but it did not release (leaving the front brake locked). Naturally I hope no one would ever mount these without testing them as that could be disastrous.

I notified the hkdrpro folks that I had to shave/sand down the lever cylinder to allow it to have enough play to recoil back and release the brake. It does seem to be working, but I'll keep an eye on it and may remove/sand it down more just to be safe.

I waded through the boat load of eBay levers and also couldn't find the Fire Dragon Brothers black shorty levers I wanted. I did find hkdrpro (Dragon Racing Pro Shop) but I'm gathering from my results that I didn't get what I'd hoped for.

The brake lever was a bit too thick for the Yamaha fitting. As it came, the lever could be pushed in to mount, and pulled to apply the brake - but it did not release (leaving the front brake locked). Naturally I hope no one would ever mount these without testing them as that could be disastrous.

I notified the hkdrpro folks that I had to shave/sand down the lever cylinder to allow it to have enough play to recoil back and release the brake. It does seem to be working, but I'll keep an eye on it and may remove/sand it down more just to be safe.

This is the problem with buying these levers. You never know what you're getting. Even the FDB ones have had issues with the anodizing fading on them.

I know the quality brands such as Pazzo, ASV, CRG, etc. are expensive, but you can usually find a used set for not much more than the inexpensive eBay ones.

This is the problem with buying these levers. You never know what you're getting. Even the FDB ones have had issues with the anodizing fading on them.

I know the quality brands such as Pazzo, ASV, CRG, etc. are expensive, but you can usually find a used set for not much more than the inexpensive eBay ones.

that was my problem, cheap pair faded bad, got a pair of pazzos from another user for $100
black shorties/ red adjusters :tup: still look new

I think FDB changed their store name a while back, though I'm not sure what the new name is. When I got my second pair, I didn't use them. I can't remember who I used but one side the mount part has faded, the other side looks fine.

The levers have maintained their coloring though. For what they are, They work so I'm not one to complain. I've bought two pairs of levers cheaper than the one of ASVs I'd really love to have.

For the gen1, I haven't found any fit issues. On the second set, I had to use the oem spacer. I can't remember if that set came with a spacer or not.

I think these are all the same levers just different sellers with varying customer service. I recommended FDB because of their fit and service but it seems FDB's service declined some time after that so they changed the name of their store. eBay shoudn't allow this, but they do.

I think these are all the same levers just different sellers with varying customer service. I recommended FDB because of their fit and service but it seems FDB's service declined some time after that so they changed the name of their store. eBay shoudn't allow this, but they do.

Once their ratings go down eBay charges them higher fees so they just close that store and open up a "new" one until their ratings go down again. It's all a game and most of the products are hit or miss as far as quality and fit.

Back