Added another Yami to the stable...

jwhelan65

1970 R5 350 less than 5000 miles, picked it up from a 78 year old man who bought it new. Came with the original sales reciept, title and key. all original unmolested.

IMG_2744.jpg

IMG_2755.jpg

IMG_2753.jpg

That thing is a beauty. I am jealous all my old bikes are far less complete and and in a lot worse shape. Makes the resto easy huh :jk:

Yea, nice find indeed. There are always good deals on Craigslist. You just need to find them and be the first one to show up with the money. If all goes according to plan I might be adding one of these RZ350s to the stable next year. Always wanted a 2-stroke ;)

attachment.php

Yea, nice find indeed. There are always good deals on Craigslist. You just need to find them and be the first one to show up with the money. If all goes according to plan I might be adding one of these RZ350s to the stable next year. Always wanted a 2-stroke ;)

attachment.php

And when I find a really nicely kept 1986 RZ 350 that is still totally stock I will buy it right away! That is the only bike that I regret selling.

attachment.php

Sweet machine! The Kenny Roberts edition is one of my all time favs of the two bangers!

here ya go...

IMG_2838.jpg

IMG_2839.jpg

here it is before I had the frame and swingarm powder coated

Front end - 95 gsxr 1100 forks rebuilt with Race Tech springs and a riser conversion, GSXR calipers with bandit wheel, FZ1 Gen II bars,
Rear end - 98 Bandit 1200 converted to Ohlin springs, 520 Supersprox...it goes on and on.....

sidecoverme.jpg

Last edited:

attachment.php

I'll take a KR edition! :D What a SWEET ride that bike is! People want a lot of money on craigslist for them though and the cheaper ones are far from original or have damage throughout.

Back