ace cafe

I used to be a regular when i was living in London a while back, used to ride past every day on the A40 to get to work and back. Good times wish i was still there!!!. FZ1 looks killer outside.

Hey Damocles,

Yes...an FZ1 meet sounds good as not met anyone with an FZ1 to compare yet.

I see you are in Heathfield....Is that the Heathfield where Wessons Cafe is?

Nice roads round there....

Hello from the US! Doing the FZ1 mod this winter. For some reason your FZ1's look different then ours when we do it, is it just because of the tail? By the way the bike looks AWESOME!

Hello from the US! Doing the FZ1 mod this winter. For some reason your FZ1's look different then ours when we do it, is it just because of the tail? By the way the bike looks AWESOME!

Thanx.................My FZ has Rizoma bars, risers and mirrors, Pazzo levers, Powerbronze seat, carbon guards, side rad guards, hugger, chain guard, Beowolf stainless rad guard and since that pic a akra slipon plus PCv............rear sets and brakes next.........:sport12:

Last edited:
Thanx.................My FZ has Rizoma bars, risers and mirrors, Pazzo levers, Powerbronze seat, carbon guards, side rad guards, hugger, chain guard, Beowolf stainless rad guard and since that pic a akra slipon plus PCv............rear sets and brakes next.........:sport12:

How do you find the riding position with the Rizoma bars and risers? I'm thinking about changing mine but I'm not sure how much it'll affect the position.

How do you find the riding position with the Rizoma bars and risers? I'm thinking about changing mine but I'm not sure how much it'll affect the position.

Hey Rusty,

I prefer it, more of a closer feel if that sounds right, what I did find odd to start off with though was increased road vibration, but this was probably more down to the grips I have on. :cowboy: If your ever Sussex way or Im coming over to Ace Cafe your welcome to try mine out.

Last edited:

Hey Damocles,

I think I can see in your pick that you have the rad side covers still on whilst using a Beowulf rad cover.

Been thinking of doing the same as it looks better with the side covers on in my opinion.

Quick question, did you have to get new longer socket screws made to cater for the extra thickness?

Cheers
Neil

Hey Damocles,

I think I can see in your pick that you have the rad side covers still on whilst using a Beowulf rad cover.

Been thinking of doing the same as it looks better with the side covers on in my opinion.

Quick question, did you have to get new longer socket screws made to cater for the extra thickness?

Cheers
Neil

Hi Neil,

Nope, used all the original bolts.........the rad side covers came from powerbronze.......they come with a slight cut out which you can choose either silver or gold mesh.......but if you go to them you can get any colour, I went for red, you cant see in pick but works well with the red theme of the bike thats I have going on

Tony:Rockon:

Hi Neil,

Nope, used all the original bolts.........the rad side covers came from powerbronze.......they come with a slight cut out which you can choose either silver or gold mesh.......but if you go to them you can get any colour, I went for red, you cant see in pick but works well with the red theme of the bike thats I have going on

Tony:Rockon:

Finally managed to get mine on...I'm using the original rad side covers and had to change the bolts for slightly longer ones but I like the look.

Yours looks v cool.....Will have to see it in the flesh at some point.

Next on mine is Akroprovic slip on and sort the suspension.

Neil

Hey napa/rusty i feel a FZ1 meet going on...........should def do it....thanx for all the comments...got more pics if u wanna see em............didnt wanna bore ne 1

Tony, Rusty,

Let's arrange a meet at the Ace...Be good to see your bikes.

Also, Tony - You said you had some more pictures...Post them up as I like to look.

Neil

Back