Accessory fuse block installation

I would have sworn I saw a "how to" on installing the Fuzeblocks FZ-1 fuse block on this forum somewhere. If not, does anybody have one of these installed on their bike? It looks like the only place I can put it on my '07 is under the seat and remove the tool kit. I really dont want to do that so Im considering rigging something else with just an inline fuse and a relay to a tail light or something for switched power. Has anyone else done this kind of set up? Do you have any pictures or info on where to get the parts to do it?

Im probably going to go to Advance Auto or something similar and see what I can find. I want to hook up heated grips, permanent wire GPS, HID's and possibly a cig outlet which I did see in the "How To" section.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

i have tried install a 12v socket for my gps..i drilled a hole on the right side of the dash board. i connect directly from the battery and use 2m wire.from the battery right up to the front dash board..

I haven't seen the how-to on here but I saw this today and thought it might be helpful..
RoadRUNNER Magazine » Fuzeblock FZ1
I'm certainly going to use something like this box of tricks at some point this winter so I can have all of my accessories plugged in and neatly sorted.

Anyway, hope it helps you too

Back