A few hours over a couple days...

fazer1sniper

After thinking hard of going back to the fairing and headlights I decided to stay as it is. I did get a few things knocked out. The first was a WTF mistake.
After having my new perreli Angel ST's mounted I tried to remove the glue from the old weights. It was giving me a hard time so I put some acitone on a rag to remove it, well it worked too well. Took the black finish off the wheel.... Screw it. I took it all off the smooth outside part of the wheel, used some Mothers and Brasso and went two tone.
05-24-114.jpg

05-24-112.jpg

Then I decided to run with it. My shop made pipe was cool but it being all black made me wanna try something new. I took my stock, dented pipe, and cur it down 7 inches ( at the dent) and salveged one baffle I welded back in, shot the strap in high heat black & welded it back together, also shot my front lower forks in black gun epoxy. Minor changes but I like it as of now.
Hell it was raining alot anyway.
05-24-113.jpg

05-24-1110.jpg

05-24-11.jpg

Last edited:
You have enough aluminum (and other shiny things like the muffler) parts that the wheels look realy good. I guess the only downside to it is having to keep them polished...lol

The bike looks sharp. I would suggest you try Napthna to remove glue. You can wipe down your entire bike and it won't hurt anything. Works great to clean the chain.

Hate to be Nit Picky............

But this may help thread life and handling........
Your back tire is on wrong....check the rotation arrow...the angel should face forward, and the chicken strips flow to the back when rotating.

If not, then my bad.............

Beautifull bike by the way.....

But this may help thread life and handling........
Your back tire is on wrong....check the rotation arrow...the angel should face forward, and the chicken strips flow to the back when rotating.

If not, then my bad.............

Beautifull bike by the way.....

I think the back tire is fine --- the front is on backwards. :)

I think the back tire is fine --- the front is on backwards. :)

Your right crazy Joe.......that was my thought originally at first, but because of the illusion I ended up thinking it was the back.
Just got home and checked mine......the front is on backwards.

Back