3 wire turn signals - Where do I find em?

Choppastyle

Howdy,

Just bought a fender eliminator and the old signals won't fit in it. I'd like to get a set of signals (like the mini arrow type). Not looking for flushmounts or anything too fancy. Just want a matching set for front and rear. The problem I'm running into is I can't find any sets with a 3 wire setup for the front running lights.

Thanks,

Choppastyle

Howdy,

Just bought a fender eliminator and the old signals won't fit in it. I'd like to get a set of signals (like the mini arrow type). Not looking for flushmounts or anything too fancy. Just want a matching set for front and rear. The problem I'm running into is I can't find any sets with a 3 wire setup for the front running lights.

Thanks,

Choppastyle

Try here: https://www.yamahagenuineparts.com/TopPicks/moreinfo.asp?PartNo=CUSTOMORDER2&shopcat=toppicks

Yamaha sells these. Much smaller than stock and should be able to wire as running lights in the front.

cyclegear over off of 10 and wurzbach, they have some good ones there.

Found Em!

Cycle Gear surprising only had 2 wire kits, unless you want Harley running lights. Crazybiker found them for me on Ebay. You just search for FZ1 Turn Signals. I'll post pics when I get them in. I wanted the 3 wires for running lights for the front and for rear. I'm going to attach the 3rd wire on the rear to the license plate light. $15 a piece.

Thanks CrazyBiker!

Choppastyle

Back