3 big questions for pros, I NEED HELP??????

Hi guy's,last year i gutted my fz1 2010 and put a leo vince carbon pipe,and bought power commander 5 (22-015),now i have k&n air filter ready to be install ,and im changing my spark plug (24 000 km) for irridium kgn ,im doing all those things and much more, butt need your help,while im changing the air filter (k&n) i intend of opening the air box i think its lars something sorry ,with the pcv i didnt get anything but the pcv ,usb cable ,cd, now is my question should i only buy O2 SENSOR ELIMINATOR? ,all maps of pc111 do they fit on pcv?and who has maps that can fit on my power commander ?if you have any suggestions im happy to ear from you thanks in advanced ,Alain.:scared0016:

This is a collection of maps put together by another FZ1 owner. Website Disabled SORRY SEEMS THIS SITE HAS DISABLED THE LINK.........HINT TRY ANOTHER FZ1 FORUM FOR " MAPS "

The pcv has a feature that can import PCIII maps into a PCV so your not limited to just PCV maps.

Power commander offers a 02 eliminator or a 02 optimizer. MOST people use the 02 eliminator and MOST maps were designed with the 02 eliminator installed.

Heres a link to some IMO really good maps.I run the perfection stage 4. Please consider as a best practice you should have your FZ dynoed to ensure that your A/F is sufficent. Nothing is bettr than having a knowladgeable tune create a map for your bike. That being said mine runs awesome with the above stated map.
Website Disabled

Sorry I guess Duken shut down his site :(

I run with my O2 disconnected and I do not have any error codes. If the eliminator was not included with your PC (some are, some arent) and you have a error code you wil need to order one from DJ(15.00 + shipping). I do not have the elimnator plug it self. I taped up my connections to avoid moisture and dirt and I have never had a code.

Hope this helps.

I have had the same question regarding the O2 sensor. I bought a PCV used and it did not include anything for or about the O2 sensor. Do you have to unplug it or can you just leave it hooked up? If you leave it plugged in will it counter act the PC?

I have had the same question regarding the O2 sensor. I bought a PCV used and it did not include anything for or about the O2 sensor. Do you have to unplug it or can you just leave it hooked up? If you leave it plugged in will it counter act the PC?

You should unplug it. If you leave it plugged in then it will be counterproductive to the PC V below 40% throttle.

Back