2024 MotoGP Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

The 2024 Spanish GP was phenomenal, both the Sprint on Sat and the GP on Sunday. Can't imagine the roar from 300K fans. I won't add any spoilers yet. Damp track was issue in Sprint but less so in the GP.

There's that one guy that makes it exciting.
If you're referring to Marc he was definitely part of the action. MotoGp has become more entertaining now that several top riders are using his passing techniques. I thought Pedro did a great job in the Sprint.

"It was a tight fight, like old times you know," said Marquez, whose shoulder was covered in tyre marks following a particularly close encounter with Bagnaia.

The 2024 Spanish GP was phenomenal, both the Sprint on Sat and the GP on Sunday. Can't imagine the roar from 300K fans. I won't add any spoilers yet. Damp track was issue in Sprint but less so in the GP.
Agreed - even my wife was on the edge of her seat when Marquez was trying to pass Pecco.

A few guys got penalties for Tire Pressures during the sprint - Fabio was demoted a place.... Those tire pressure rules are going to ruin the sport.

If you're referring to Marc he was definitely part of the action. MotoGp has become more entertaining now that several top riders are using his passing techniques. I thought Pedro did a great job in the Sprint.

"It was a tight fight, like old times you know," said Marquez, whose shoulder was covered in tyre marks following a particularly close encounter with Bagnaia.
Yes, I was referring to Marc. Looks like he will be in the mix most every weekend at this point. Ducati will have some decisions to make by the end of the year.

Agreed - even my wife was on the edge of her seat when Marquez was trying to pass Pecco.

A few guys got penalties for Tire Pressures during the sprint - Fabio was demoted a place.... Those tire pressure rules are going to ruin the sport.
That's in keeping with many sports being run from a control booth by the "suits.";) Maddening.
That and the aero crap all over the bikes. Makes them faster, but doesn't make it a better sport, although the last couple of races sure have been exciting.

Last edited:
Back