2017 MotoGP Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

That was a tense race. Sandra and I were biting our fingers off watching Folger fight for the podium in first half of the race. Looks like he ran out of tires because he was all over the place as Zarco made his move to take top independent. Too bad. :(

I never expected Dovi to win but am so happy for him. Marquez pulled off another miracle taking second after crashing a total of 5 times.

Assen in 2 weeks and the championship is anyone's to take. What a season!

was a good weekend of racing. Moto 2 was boring though.

I was impressed to see Jorge amongst the Ducati team cheering Dovi on the podium. You don't often see that amongst team mates!

Awesome race, best of the year.

The old man has still got it and the Championship is now wide open.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

Last edited:
All 3 races were great. I love seeing Canet take a win in moto 3 - he is so happy! I was hoping Dovi and Petrucci would get up. I like seeing those guys on the podium too.

Folger!!!! I think I bit my fingernails down to the wrist. Masterful performance from him right until the very end. To see a rookie on a satellite bike leading Marquez on a track that he has dominated from pole for 7 years straight is quite an accomplishment.

Outstanding race despite the two at the front sodding off half way through. The battles from 4th onward were exciting & continuous. I haven't seen Moto3 or Moto2 yet and will watch them when the sun goes down.

Last edited:
Moto 3 was good as always and the last couple of laps on Moto 2 were good to watch! a few surprise fallers in both those 2 races.

MotoGP was once again a cracker. yet another rider to add to the podium list for 2017. Great to see!

Folger!!!! I think I bit my fingernails down to the wrist. Masterful performance from him right until the very end. To see a rookie on a satellite bike leading Marquez on a track that he has dominated from pole for 7 years straight is quite an accomplishment.

Outstanding race despite the two at the front sodding off half way through. The battles from 4th onward were exciting & continuous. I haven't seen Moto3 or Moto2 yet and will watch them when the sun goes down.

I know, I was really hoping Folger could pull off the upset. that would of been amazing.

Back