2017 MotoGP Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Great Sunday of racing. Great performance from Pedrosa, Zarco and Rossi. Nobody could hang with Marc as usual but this race sets up Jerez for quite a scrap.

Glad to see Jonas Folger finishing another race in the points, too bad he couldn't keep with the guys in 10th, 9th and 8th for the race distance.

Moto3 was quite frantic and I'm now just sitting down for Moto2 :)

Last edited:
Great race, was awesome seeing 5 guys all up front for most of it.... I hate when someone gets out front and is un-catchable the entire race... though that kind of performance is incredible to watch as well in it's own right. I just love feeling like anyone of a few riders can take the win and just see who managed the tires the best and had the best hold of the track for the last half.

The penalty on VR was not justified, race direction was way too trigger happy on that one. They should of waited a few laps to see if it really gave VR any sort of advantage... it did not. Zarco did not lose out on it, in the end he could not keep the pace VR had, and when VR did pass Dani, it had nothing to do with his time off the track.

If anyone should get a penalty, it should be Zarco for forcing someone off the track.... what if that was grass on those esses, or gravel? That bump could of put VR on the ground.

I am really glad the penalty did not matter in the end, VR earned that second place fair and square.

Great races in all 3 classes. I'm on a little island off the BC coast but brought a laptop to get the races downloaded. Can't miss MotoGP!

Wow, what a race. Well done to Vinales, Zarco and Pedrosa. Huge props to Miller coming in at 8th after his big crash yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That was such an exciting last few laps... Rossi was moving quick. I was pretty bummed to see him go down like that...

Pedrosa is now second in points..... gonna be a good year.

Back