2012 Member Bike of the Year - Winner BewaretheFuzz - Feb. 2012

The 2nd annual Member Bike of the Year contest photo gallery is up and running! All twelve winning photos from 2012 have been uploaded. Please follow the link below and cast your vote! Voting will be closed and a winner announced on Tuesday, January 8th. 1 WEEK!

2012 Member Bike of the Year Gallery

To keep things fair to all I reduced all photos to a maximum 800X600. I understand this is not ideal but not all photos were submitted in high res.

The winner will get a forum shirt, cap AND decal!

Last edited by a moderator:
The votes have been tallied....

Your 2012 Bike of the Year is BewaretheFuzz's February 2012 Entry!

:thewave::thewave::thewave:

12858d1357698332-2012-member-bike-year-02_-_february_2012_-_bewarethefuzz.jpg

:thewave::thewave::thewave:

Last edited:
!!Fantastic!!
Thanks for the votes all. I'll tell Ms.Fuzz of her unparalleled stardom tonight. I'm sure she'll hardly be able to keep the front wheel down :D

Cheers to fz1-forum and the fz1 community for having somewhere to share and admire each others photos.

Well done, great photo, yes lots photo stuff like depth of field, composition, color etc etc Really nice, you should look up some photography site and post it.

2013 Member Bike of the Year

The 3rd annual Member Bike of the Year contest photo gallery will be up and running this evening.

All twelve winning photos from 2013 will uploaded.

To keep things fair to all I will reduce all photos to a maximum 1024X768. I understand this is not ideal but not all photos were submitted in high res.

The MBOY BOOTY is subject to availability but is usually a forum shirt, cap AND decal!

Back