2010 September M.B.O.M

I'd like to thank the academy, the production company, and my 1st grade teacher!

Hee Heeee!

Thanks to anyone who voted for me!

And just so you all know, that was the most uncomfortable bike I've ever owned in 30 years! And the throttle was an on/off switch.

I let my college roommate (from 20 years ago) ride it and after 5 miles he handed it back and said "give me back my 900RR".

The beauty of owning something like that is obvious, but having been there and done that, I wouldn't recommend it. $20K for an MV Agusta felt great when I had the money to do that stuff, but in the long run I lost my ARSE when I sold it, and it was still under full factory warranty when I did.

It was great for my ego, though. People taking pics everywhere I went. A couple of people asked if they could sit on it, to which I promptly replied they were nuts!

I'm preparing my OCT BOM photos now!

I'd like to thank the academy, the production company, and my 1st grade teacher!

Hee Heeee!

Thanks to anyone who voted for me!

And just so you all know, that was the most uncomfortable bike I've ever owned in 30 years! And the throttle was an on/off switch.

I let my college roommate (from 20 years ago) ride it and after 5 miles he handed it back and said "give me back my 900RR".

The beauty of owning something like that is obvious, but having been there and done that, I wouldn't recommend it. $20K for an MV Agusta felt great when I had the money to do that stuff, but in the long run I lost my ARSE when I sold it, and it was still under full factory warranty when I did.

It was great for my ego, though. People taking pics everywhere I went. A couple of people asked if they could sit on it, to which I promptly replied they were nuts!

I'm preparing my OCT BOM photos now!

Hehe, I just want the damn photo to put on my wall. lol

Called @ 6:05 this morning.....

Congratulations to Blavenia and his winning submission in September's M.B.O.M. Gallery Contest.

Thanks to all who participated this month! :tup: May it continue to gain momentum from here.....

Thanks again everyone. Like I said, it was 6:30am coming from my home on the Tennessee side through the Dragon, just to be alone out there.

My family likes it more than any other shot, even the ones at full speed on the track in full leathers or during races.

I was just out there doing it. Not to impress, just to be honing my skills and enjoying the MV for what it was. It was a pure and untainted moment captured when I had no idea anyone was there.

...And Brenda, thanks for being my friend! :)

Back