2010 October M.B.O.M

Please keep gallery submissions to one picture per month.

If pics are not deleted before time of voting being enabled, ill leave the best one and delete the others.

Hey people! As stated and as in the rules, only ONE submission per member per month please!?!? If you have uploaded more than one shot, please keep your favorite and remove the others. Thanks!!!

Record number!

Not including the one double entry remaining, I think it is still a record # of entries. Hopefully we can get a similar record on number of votes.:icon_beer:

VOTE members VOTE

We have a record number of entries at 12. With over 3100 members we should be able to come up with more than 9 votes in total. There is no risk, and very little effort required. If you are new, and don't know how..... Click on the OP link in BIG BLUE LETTERS. Then scroll all the way to the third grouping of pictures. Decide which one tickles your fancy, and click on the word "Vote" under that picture. Ignore the "voting has not yet started" Obviously if there are numbers of votes under the pictures (the third group of) then it has!

Members exercise your right, lets go for a record!!:poke: :icon_beer:

Last edited:
Thank guys! I'm loving the FZ1. Love riding it to pretty places to take pictures of it!
To the rest of the world that would sound like a weird statement, but you all understand! :blowing_kisses:

Thank guys! I'm loving the FZ1. Love riding it to pretty places to take pictures of it!
To the rest of the world that would sound like a weird statement, but you all understand! :blowing_kisses:

Congratulations, well done. :party0011: And as far as the picture thing goes, you know I understand.

Back