2010 NY International Motorcycle Show

Sorry I'm late but I wound up actually going out with a nice young lady believe it or not. I just got home about a half hour ago and have been busy uploading the pics. So without further delay, here they are...........Enjoy!

The Javits Center in NYC
NYMotorcycleShow002.jpg

Sorry about the lighting as I forgot to turn the flash off. I fixed it later on..
NYMotorcycleShow004.jpg

The new FZ6
NYMotorcycleShow005.jpg

The Yamaha Riding School's R6
NYMotorcycleShow006.jpg

A couple of shots of Ben Spies' Yamaha
NYMotorcycleShow007.jpg

NYMotorcycleShow008.jpg

NYMotorcycleShow009.jpg

NYMotorcycleShow012.jpg

Valentino Rossi's Yamaha
NYMotorcycleShow010.jpg

NYMotorcycleShow011.jpg

The Rossi Replica Bike
NYMotorcycleShow017.jpg

Richie
NYMotorcycleShow018.jpg

Custom R1
NYMotorcycleShow013.jpg

My Buddy Marco
NYMotorcycleShow019.jpg

A couple of the new VMax
NYMotorcycleShow020.jpg

NYMotorcycleShow021.jpg

Matt Mladin's Suzuki
NYMotorcycleShow024.jpg

NYMotorcycleShow025.jpg

Part II

The new Gixxer 600
NYMotorcycleShow027.jpg

Custom GSXR
NYMotorcycleShow026.jpg

Hey! Whats that???
NYMotorcycleShow028.jpg

Yeah Baby! I'm Representing Now!!!
NYMotorcycleShow030.jpg

Nicky Hayden's Ducati
NYMotorcycleShow036.jpg

You think Richie is throwing some hints at me?
NYMotorcycleShow037.jpg

A Nice Honda Race Bike available at participating dealers
NYMotorcycleShow042.jpg

The new Beemer
NYMotorcycleShow045.jpg

NYMotorcycleShow044.jpg

NYMotorcycleShow043.jpg

Some annoying Asian kid kept following me around! Just kidding, thats my buddy's son Sal.
NYMotorcycleShow048.jpg

So there you go. Another show in the books. Next stop,....Springtime!!!

Thanks for sharing those great pictures! I wasn't able to attend this year due to my son's birthday party being today...hopefully I am able to go next year.

Smile

You were at a bike show where did you leave the smile. I probably looked like your son ( Big "kid in a candy store" smile) the whole time.:thewave:

You were at a bike show where did you leave the smile. I probably looked like your son ( Big "kid in a candy store" smile) the whole time.:thewave:

You must not know me. Anyone that does would tell you, that was my smile! Thats all I got. Even when I'm happy, everyone thinks I'm mad. The smiling Asian looking kid was actually my friend's son Sal who believe it or not is full blooded Italian. Between the goggles and that giant smile he looks Japanese. When I saw that face I just had to take a shot. As for me, I'm pretty much emotionless when it comes to facial expressions. It helped me out my entire life as no one ever messed with me. LOL!

Poker

You must not know me. Anyone that does would tell you, that was my smile! Thats all I got. Even when I'm happy, everyone thinks I'm mad. The smiling Asian looking kid was actually my friend's son Sal who believe it or not is full blooded Italian. Between the goggles and that giant smile he looks Japanese. When I saw that face I just had to take a shot. As for me, I'm pretty much emotionless when it comes to facial expressions. It helped me out my entire life as no one ever messed with me. LOL!

I will never play poker with you!:cowboy:

Back