2010 May M.B.O.M

did my part

bump for member submissions........

For a while there I thought I was a shoe-in being the only entry. Then someone had to come along and spoil my fun.....:innocent0002:

Maybe some of the unknown NEW Members could show a little participaction!:Rockon:

to clarify.....the bike's submitted in this contest must be actually owned by the person submitting......this is not for the strange/exotic/wishlist/etc......

One submission per month -- must be a different shot each time (cannot keep resubmitting the same photo month after month) and should you win, you are not able to submit for the following month......you essentially skip a month.

other than that....post 'em if you got 'em.....Thanks!

Easy

I may be being a bit dumb here but I can't make out where you're supposed to vote!

I plan on entering mine for BOTM bit there a couple more mods to do yet :)

Voting is not started yet, but when it does;

Click on the link in the first post 2010 MAY M.B.O.M. then scroll to the bottom (3rd group of pictures)

Under each picture is a link that you can click on (in blue).

Click the one that you want to vote for. Done.

Or you can go to the "Gallery" Click on the link May M.B.O.M.

Then scroll to the last group of pictures (3rd) and do the same.

That easy ! It's a wonder more don't do it. ;)

any last minute takers.....after 10:00 pm MST, I will enable voting with updated link....

Many thanks to those who have submitted already :tup:

Adam

How do you upload ya pics to the gallery?

Click on the Gallery link just under the FZ1-Forum.com header.

Click on the 2010 May M.B.O.M. link beside the picture(of my bike), should be the first row on the page.

Once there click on "upload pictures" link above the first row of pictures.

Then hit the "select pictures to upload", "browse", etc.

Last edited:
Ah ok. I'll leave it for now then.

Just edit that last post. Add the bike picture the same way as you did those 2 other images and add "here my entry" I'm sure that Brohay, Adam will put it where it belongs. Go for it.

Strange because the "upload pictures" function is still there in the "Albums" section.

Last edited:
It's back, the link

The link on the top right is back!

Thanks Adam or Aaron ! Scottyd take a look. "Home. Search. Edit. Upload Photos"

Last edited:
Back