2010 December M.B.O.M -- Winner

I just added a pic, but I didn't vote for it. It's not a good pic. I took it with my phone, and it's not at all what I wanted, but it's all I have (most likely until spring), so I'm going with it. :p :disturbed

Mines up !!!!!! :0)

Great looking bike Damocles. I am sure as more members cast their votes you will get some votes. Not enough members vote or it would be a much more interesting race for a winner for sure.

Keep posting new shots each month, we appreciate the participation. It is always nice to see new members getting involved. At the very least you will get a Forum Decal for you tool box for entering.

Keep the Votes coming

All of the usual participants have voted (thank you), so now it's up to some new voters. We Currently have a 3 way tie, and a couple of great bikes are still looking for votes.

Help to bring on a clear winner Calling All Members! :cheers:

I GOT VOTES!!!!!!!!!!:Rockon:

So even when I lose miserably I still fell like a champion compared to my last attempts. lol:wilynily:

It's a nice bike! Mate it to some seriously nice scenery and you'll crush us all.

Let me know when you want to do another ride and we'll find a way to get the perfect shot! I think it's pretty nice in front of the bakery, but I was there!

Tight competition

Currently in a 4 way tie! We need some new voters to help decide this contest! Seven days remaining for voting before a champion is crowned. :Rockon:

Back