2009 Model FZ1N

DSCF2358.jpg

DSCF2356.jpg

Rear foot rests and hangers and front hangers powder coated black,led indicators,and a belly pan we`n i`ve some extra cash a belly pan

Oh that will look great. If you don't really ride with any passengers you may just want to eliminate the rear foot rests all together. You can go with an Evotech muffler hanger like I did. Already comes in black :)

IMG_0739R.jpg

Looks nice mate, I took out the 09 Fz1 N a couple of weeks back and loved it. Sold my 03 Zed !000 Kwaka and went looking for a 2nd hand one as i could not justify new prices at the time. I managed to get hold of the 07 one I have now and its had the FCE fitted, WHEELIE good fun these bikes got a fare bit more stomp than the old Zed for sure! Yours looks the same as mine apart from I have an Akro can on it.
I need to take off the hero blobs off the foot pegs as they hit down far to easy! :D

It was cause of the FCE problem i never bought an earlier one,test drove a 57 and it was nothing like mine.

I wanted an 08 onwards with the fuel cut sorted but was a little short with cash so i put down all i had £4700 on a new one and got the rest on the 0% £72 a month,i don`t drink or smoke and all my mates say i deserved it lol

Hey peoples not been on in a while.
Heres some up to date pics of the bike.

Has integrated rear light now and leds on the front,really sharpens the rear end up nicely not havin the turn signals sticking out.also added a small screen,still to get that belly pan.
Sitting on 4300 Miles now,just changed the tyres,back was totally goosed,now wearing bridgestone Bt023`s

DSC00201.jpg

DSC00198.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

DSCF0254.jpg

Last edited:
Sitting on 4300 Miles now,just changed the tyres,back was totally goosed,now wearing bridgestone Bt023`s

So what's your impression of the BT-023s? I will probably need tires next year and was leaning towards the Pilot Road 2CTs, but might consider the BT-023s as well.

The first real run i had out on them was really wet so could not comment.

Last night however:wow:

They`re great,bike turns in real quick,holds a line lovely and they warm up quickly.Also managed large amounts of lean and scraped a toe slider at one point.
I`ll have to comment back on longevity in a while for now its a thumbs up from me.

Back on the subject of price in Europe vs. USA, it is because bikes like this a popular in Europe, and the market can support the price. Here in the USA, the FZ1 and Bandit and the ZRX and SV's just sat on the showroom. I can't even find the Aprillas any more. I like that Shiver 750, but have never seen it in real life.

Anyway, I have a 2009 and it's great. Did you really put that many miles on it in such a short time? :wow:

Back