2009 fz1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rcslawncare

Bike is SOLD as of 11/29/11.Another Yamaha FZ1, bought new august 2010. It has 11k on it and runs perfect. It has a GYTR shorty exhaust. It also has a fender eliminator. It has like new (less than 1000 mi) Michelin PR3's on it. Great running bike, oil changed every 2k with Rotella T6 synthetic. Page 3 has a video of the bike running. Take a look! $5500 Firm

Last edited:
Sorry to see you selling it. I thought we might get a chance to meet up this summer, but it didn't work out. I still remember seeing that bike at Sportland. I wanted it, but settled for a used '07 at the Bloomington, IL store.

I guess you put some good miles on it in a year. I just got some new PR3's myself. Great tires (or tyres for the UK and Ausie crowd). Looks like a great deal for someone, especially with the full fairing and exhaust. If I remember right, they were dealer installed.

Good luck on the sale. Hope you still have a bike to ride. Take care.

Hey there! Iv put some good miles commuting back and forth to school. I really want to get another Buell, so Im going to have to let this one go for now. Hopefully I can find another gen 2 with higher miles down the road. They are a great bike!

I know Norm has used a specific shipper a few times who delivered to him in Port Saint Lucie, FL. Cheap enough and zero issues with the guy. Shipping can be done and done well so if you two can manage an amicable price keeping shipping in mind, go for it!! :yes:

Last edited:
Hey there! Iv put some good miles commuting back and forth to school. I really want to get another Buell, so Im going to have to let this one go for now. Hopefully I can find another gen 2 with higher miles down the road. They are a great bike!

Sorry to hijack your sales thread, but I'd ride with you, even if it's not an FZ1 :p I'd say I've ridden a Buell and it was a "blast", but it was actually a Buell Blast, and not really that much fun :( Let me know when you can ride sometime. I'd love to see a real Buell.

Now, someone buy this great bike. I wish I could, but as much as I want a second bike, I don't think I need a cobalt blue '07 and '09. :D I'll tell some friends about it, since they'd all be 'local'. BTW, what windshield do you have on the FZ1? It looks nice and bigger than stock.

She's ready. Didn't get a chance for a video today, but here are some more pictures. Ill wax her up and load it onto a shipping truck! If anyone wants to talk more seriously about the bike, 217-637-3010. Leave a message if no answer and I will call back. Thanks!!

Sorry to hijack your sales thread, but I'd ride with you, even if it's not an FZ1 :p I'd say I've ridden a Buell and it was a "blast", but it was actually a Buell Blast, and not really that much fun :( Let me know when you can ride sometime. I'd love to see a real Buell.

Now, someone buy this great bike. I wish I could, but as much as I want a second bike, I don't think I need a cobalt blue '07 and '09. :D I'll tell some friends about it, since they'd all be 'local'. BTW, what windshield do you have on the FZ1? It looks nice and bigger than stock.

Thanks man, Ill be out all the time! I have 6 -10 guys that ride in Champaign usually. Its a good time. Its the stock windscreen on it. But even if it doesn't sell, Im always ready for a ride!!

Willing to let it go for $6000.....

Making an offer on the '09. We are in Steamboat Colorado and are very interested in the bike.We would be willing to meet you more than half way in Lawrence KS to pick up the bike. The best we can offer is $5500 cash. Please let us know if this is acceptable or not.

Last edited:
PM sent back. As for anyone else wondering, I can go down to $5500. That will be the lowest you will see the bike go. That should help anyone get it shipped to where they need it and still have a solid bike for a fair price! Thanks!

PM sent back. As for anyone else wondering, I can go down to $5500. That will be the lowest you will see the bike go. That should help anyone get it shipped to where they need it and still have a solid bike for a fair price! Thanks!

That's a great deal! Shouldn't last long at that price now...good luck with the sale :tup:

Was able to get out and go for a ride yesterday! Had flurries thursday and yesterday night it was close to 70 degrees!! Craziness. She's ready to ride, just about a thousand miles on new PR3's! There scrubbed in and ready to do some turns!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back