2009 FZ1 in yellow n black...like it or not?

Saw this new colour scheme today at the NEC bike show and I think it looks fab'. Any other opinions?

2009-FZ1-ABS-static-05_prv_tcm46-27.jpg

I kinda like the 03 'Bee paint scheme better.... this is... interesting... but, I think instead of painting separate parts different colors, having several different colors on the same panel looks a bit better.... the rear is a bit bland on this one... lets compare :
Photo_090408_004.jpg

Last edited:
I like the color scheme just fine. I am not however, a fan of the European Model. I like the fairing of the Gen1 bike. That front headlight looks too buggy to me. Just my opinion though. Billy.

Its a backwards step imo the previous black/yellow was better. The 03 R6 ltd ed was a looker and the R1 ltd ed ditto. More yellow please!

how about something more like this (as far as the paint scheme)?

Hell, how about production:)??

BroHay

Last edited:
Yellow and black has always been one of my favorite color combinations. I guess the combination reminds me of the all business wasp that I got tangled up with as a kid. I learned that the wasp meant business and not to mess with him. Once he stuck his stinger into me, it was all over but the pain. Somehow the signal of a yellow and black bike still says to me, "I'm all business". My present ride is yellow and black and although the Strom is only a 650, it'll put the hurt on a lot of bikes that have it by a couple hunderd CC's. A yellow and black bike is easier to find in those big parking lots too. I'm trying to get my hands on a black FZ right now and maybe a litle yellow here and there would set it off just right.

Back