2009 FZ1 for sale, still under factory warranty!

RavenFZ1

Up for sale is my 2009 Yamaha FZ1 with only 2,500 miles, I am asking $6,900. I just don't get to ride it as often as I'd like and I just bought a convertible so the FZ1 will be ridden even less. I purchased this bike in July of 2010, so the factory warranty is still good until July of 2011. I have always kept this bike in my garage and it has never been dropped. The only mods currently on the bike are a 2" lowering link/adjustable kickstand, Proton front turn signals, clear tank protector, T-Rex frame sliders, rad-armor radiator protector and an evotech fender eliminator. I do have the original suspension link and kickstand if you would like to put the bike back to stock ride height. I also have the stock fender, this item is for sale separately on the forum, but if it does not sell before the bike sells I will include it in the sale of the bike. PM me if you are interested or have any questions, thanks!
IMG_2342.jpg

IMG_2339.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg

IMG_2340.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that, but I figured that was coming when you started selling off the goodies.

I wish you the best of luck selling a great machine!

Thanks guys, I'm not dying to sell it and if I just get a bunch of lowball offers I'll just keep it. I just hate for it to sit there not being ridden so I figured I'd see if there is any interest from anybody on buying it. This forum makes you feel at home like no other I've been on :tup:
My new toy is an MR2 Spyder. I had a 91 MR2 Turbo before and I missed the razor sharp handling of a mid-engined car and I enjoy convertibles (closest thing to open air feeling of being on a bike) so this car is the perfect combination:
fr_1591.jpg

Nice looking ride Raven. Best of luck with it! Also, good luck with the sale of the bike. Just take your time and wait for the right buyer. Spring is here so selling it shouldn't be hard at all except for the crappy economy.

Back