2009 fz1 cleveland oh, 600mi $6800

cozmo2312

2009 fz1 cleveland oh, 700mi $6100

sooo, i shouldn't be doing this because i know as soon as i do i'll probably regret it because it's an awesome bike, just no time to ride.

i've had the bike 3, maybe 4 months now, and it has right around 600 miles on it (hundred, not thousand).

the roads and weather (yeah, i'm a fair weather rider, lol) suck in my neck of the woods, so taking the supermoto to the track has been the main form of riding for me this year. may look into getting a dedicated track bike.

2009 FZ1. clean title in hand
600(ish) miles
Cobalt Blue
Graves fender elim (with stock unit included)
Graves Frame sliders
Graves swingarm spools
Basically new pilot powers (200ish miles on them?)

no damage, showroom condition, never seen anything but sun, garage kept.

already had one oil and filter change.

i'm Firm on the price, $6800, like i said, don't need to sell, title in hand, but the bike just sits in my garage.

maybe open to trades for a clean 690smc, or a well setup wr450 supermoto.. or possibly a 1000 track bike.

245bd4ad.jpg

^^ not shown with the pilot powers.

reach me at

white4dr AT yahoo DOT com

bump, did another oil change, it's got just under 700 miles on it. $6100. changed my mind on the trades, just like to sell outright.

Last edited:
Very clean bike and a very nice price! What did you do with the stock tires?

Should sell fairly quick! There's a guy in San Diego here looking for one. He could get this one and get it shipped for less than what he's looking at for dealer OTD prices... :D

still have the stock tires. pilot roads. prob going to keep them because as soon as i stop being lazy i'd like to put them on my gf's bike. she needs hers replaced.

well she's got an r6, and while the 190 rear isn't standard size, she only uses the middle third of the tire anyhow. that's why i'd like to use the Roads to give her some tire life.

well she's got an r6, and while the 190 rear isn't standard size, she only uses the middle third of the tire anyhow. that's why i'd like to use the Roads to give her some tire life.

That will work fine if she's not an aggressive carver. :tup:

I linked this in the thread for the guy in San Diego. Maybe he'll bite on this! I would because it's as good as new and it's only like $500 - $650 to ship a bike, right?

bump, did another oil change, it's got just under 700 miles on it. $6100. changed my mind on the trades, just like to sell outright.

Back