2009 FZ-1 F/S. 1917 miles! With upgrades. $7500

As title says. Super low mileage bike in perfect shape for sale. I'm in the southwest Missouri area. I am the second owner. Bike was bought new from the dealer in Sept of last year.

Has lower fairing kit, LED tail light with integrated turn signals, and upgraded exhaust. Just not my style of bike.

Let me know if you have any questions. [email protected]

Thanks for looking.

Hey guys. Thanks for the responses. To clear it up, not scared of the bike at all. And my wife supports all my decisions. Just am getting a little older and have noticed my riding style has changed. Had a buddy who used to have an FZ-1 several years ago and I used to ride his. Loved it. Thought it was my dream bike. Learned that the riding position is not ideal for me now. Elbows started bothering me. Even with bar risers.

I am negotiable on the price. Just going off of the KBB of around $8500. Thought $1000 of of a practically new bike would be a good starting spot. It's still under the factory one year warranty until Sept of this year, with the ability to purchase the extended warranty. Like I said, it is officially less than a year old according to the Yamaha dealer.

If anyone wants to make an offer, I am willing to listen. There's a note to pay off...

Thanks again,
Bo

Back