2009 Blk Lower Fairings

I just picked up my bike on saturday, I think the 1st Mod is the lower fairings. Does anyone make aftermarket fairings? I saw on the Yamaha site they have them for $799.00, but was hoping someone here could direct elsewhere to get the lowers.

Pictures are coming of the new bike. I only have 21 miles on it as of today. I was totally impressed on the throttle response vs the FZ6.
patiently waiting for the weather to clear so I can ride it more!!

Welcome to the madness!

There have been some sales of lowers that I've seen, but it is just a matter of deciding how much you are willing to pay when the time comes.

Last edited:
Full fairings for the Gen II are not readily available in the aftermarket. The lower cowl yes...for that one there are several manufacturers. You can get the OEM ones at a discount through here. Just make sure you match the part number to the color. I believe the Black is referred to as Raven.

I just picked up my bike on saturday, I think the 1st Mod is the lower fairings. Does anyone make aftermarket fairings? I saw on the Yamaha site they have them for $799.00, but was hoping someone here could direct elsewhere to get the lowers.

Pictures are coming of the new bike. I only have 21 miles on it as of today. I was totally impressed on the throttle response vs the FZ6.
patiently waiting for the weather to clear so I can ride it more!!

I bought mine from Powerbronze. UK, took a couple of weeks, about 150 with shipping. It came gloss black plastic. I scuffed it up good and painted it with spray can bed liner (more matte and resistant to rocks) looks great. Here is a pic.

Back