2008 Yamaha FZ1 Clean - Low Miles

Beautiful 2008 Yamaha FZ1 - 4300 miles - Well cared for - Never dropped - No dings, scratches,etc

ASKING: $5500 Note: Tossing in a 3 piece Dowco Fastrax soft luggage set into the deal (this week only)

Ebaystuff015.jpg

Copper Dawg signal pods (front & rear)
Copper Dawg fender eliminator (carbon fiber)
Renthal Bars (not Installed)
Frame sliders
Short Levers (adjustable)
Half Tank Cover
Air Box modified - Lars
K&N Air filter
Copper Dawg Sub-Throttle flies
Gel seat
MIVV GP Carbon slip-on - Cat gutted (Sounds amazing)
Extra set of Clip-on handle bars (DanMoto) (Not Installed)
Extra tall wind screen (Not Installed)
Battery tender quik connect

Dan 775-772-5365 contacting me by phone is best as I do not check this forum daily

I can snap better pictures. I just snapped a few with my phone. Just lemme know. Test rides are fine If your holding cash. Thank you for understanding.

2008FZ1002.jpg

2008FZ1001.jpg

2008FZ1008.jpg

2008FZ1006.jpg

Last edited:
Red 2008

Looks almost identical to the one I bought on 2/11/12. Mine had 2980 on it.

When the red/gold came out, I was in a dealer and thought this might be the best Naked/Standard ever built.

I am in awe of it when I am riding down the street.

You should have no trouble selling that one. I got one just like it with 8500 miles.

Thank you ...

Have my eye on an early Bronco , which the owner is willing to work with me on. As much as it hurts to part ways with the FZ ... Its worth it to me as this rig is very clean and mostly original.

Actually, I talked to Dan. He's a good guy and his bike is sweet. I'm coming off invasive eye surgery and I just can't pull things together quck enough.

Jeebus Ken

I'm sorry to hear that. I had no idea. I hope that works out for the better for you.

If you wanted to make a deal, gimme a ring and we can work something out.

Im just in need of cash, As time is ticking, AND if I sell my bike, BUT the Bronco I would like to buy sell's before I can buy can buy it ... then Im A$$ out ... with no FZ OR Bronco ... Hope that all made sense. Sorta a catch-22.

If Im able to at least give him a deposit, I think I would be fine.

Dan 775-772-5365

: oops: if i can get my rv sold, with-in the next couple weeks i will have some cash to talk with....till then the lucky guy with cash gets a fun bike.it would be a tad cold getting over the hill to valley springs..but what a ride it would be :tup:

Yep! I bought one a week an a half ago. I got a 2006 naked model w/ 6800 miles on it. It is almost perfect, the only snag is that the first owner, (I am the third) painted the bike black, it was red. The paint job is ok but not perfect, so in certain light you can see the blemishes. I am on the fence about getting the retro kit. So far I have installed the MIVV, gutted the cat, airbox mod, made a fender eliminator for it, got new BT-016's, and washed the hell out of it, it was filthy! I will post pictures when it is completely dialed in. I need to get the FCE and PCIII w/ Ivan's map installed. No way I will tackle that!

Yep! I bought one a week an a half ago. I got a 2006 naked model w/ 6800 miles on it. It is almost perfect, the only snag is that the first owner, (I am the third) painted the bike black, it was red. The paint job is ok but not perfect, so in certain light you can see the blemishes. I am on the fence about getting the retro kit. So far I have installed the MIVV, gutted the cat, airbox mod, made a fender eliminator for it, got new BT-016's, and washed the hell out of it, it was filthy! I will post pictures when it is completely dialed in. I need to get the FCE and PCIII w/ Ivan's map installed. No way I will tackle that!

That's great! I think the retro kit would be the way to go. A good paint job will cost you probably about the same and this way you have no downtime, plus extra parts in case of an accident.

Back