2008 GEN II parts for sale

I do have the stock seat. After putting in a 200 mile ride today, it really isn't that bad. I am interested in trying the Top Sellerie seat. Even if I do get a TS seat, probably will keep the stock one, too. Thanks for the interest.

Thank JMAN

Have the Two Bro's exhaust that came with the bike. Unknown amount of mileage. Looks to have normal markings from the hanger and normal wear. Using my new Two Bro's box that has the new hardware, pipe and decals. Was too lazy to pull off the old pipe. Asking $95.00.

This has been SOLD.

Wonderful experience. JMAN did everything he said he would do. The exhaust was better than the picture shows and he shipped it as soon as I paid him.

Cobby

Looking to sell left over parts from the bike project. Preferred method of payment would be PayPal. Will start with the forks and move on from there. So, here are some pics of the forks. Asking $275.00 plus shipping (all prices do not include shipping costs). There are some minor imperfections on the left fork (see pic). They have 12K miles and had no issues when I took them off.

Hello, u send to chile? Good luck =)

For big/heavy items use FedEx/USPS. I have shipped forks for around $15-20 in the US. Gas tank etc is more like 27-30 due to the huge box. It is all in the smallest size box you can pick.

I have had too many items damaged by USPS. Fedex may be worth looking into. I have a tough time believing that they will be a third of the cost that UPS store has been quoting me, but I can carry the box down there for a few zip code quotes.

UPS is mostly a corporate friendly delivery service and they have best rates for businesses. FedEx/USPS are for us poor private shippers... and I have sold a ton of stuff on forums so I find FedEx best for big boxes domestic and USPS for small boxes and/or international. I mostly purchase insurance for pricier items beyond $70

Last edited:
Ummm my english is very bad jaja, wat is a exactly price of shipping to chile? I interesed =) u send me the mail please to [email protected] i have paypal to pay =) good luck!

Do you have a zip code or something like that? I could get a more accurate price probably by asking the FedEx or UPS store what they will charge to ship there. Thx.

Cristian, you could just send me a private message with that information. You can edit your previous post if you do not want everyone to know your personal address.

Ok. CrazyBiker had me curious about shipping. I have spent a fair amount of time bringing the items to the stores, getting quotes and general information. Here are the rates to ship to Chile:

Forks

FedEx = $1,061.28 UPS = $1,034.53 USPS = $1,019.78 DHL = $1,065.72

Fenders

FedEx = $918.61 UPS = $977.94 USPS = $888.53 DHL = $955.37

I have been warned: This does not include ANY duty or additional taxes the country may slap on the item for the purchaser to pay. There have been MANY cases where the buyer finds out they have to pay all this additional money (which may be ALOT!) and decides to abandon the item(s). Many money deals go south at this point which is why many people do not like to deal internationally. After having done this research, I am inclined to see the reasoning in that.

The shipping is obviously not within the realm of sanity. Hell, even after I bring the boxes to the store for quotes to the people in the U.S., I don't hear back from over half the people that have shown interest. :shaking head:

These are insane prices. Are you packing in canon balls :D?? Go to their online shipping estimators and input in the zip codes and dimensions and weight and try. They tend to hose you a bit when it comes to international. They try to insist on express shipping. Chile may be a different problem though.

Extremely heavy items (~20 lbs) like forks will cost a lot. Check the freight/sea prices.

Yes.....insane. Went to the stores where THEY weighed it, THEY measured it and THEY priced it. It IS utterly ridiculous. Fork box is 23 lbs and the fender box is 5 lbs (they round up per pound). If all the stores quote roughly the same outrageous price, then I don't think there is a mistake.....it just sucks that it costs that much. I also called the FedEx number when I left that store. The above price is what THEY quoted me. Sorry folks, not my quotes.....it is THEIRS!:deadhorse:

If anyone else is truly interested in the forks or wheels, please note that it could be pretty costly to ship. USA can range from 40 - 80 from what I have been quoted so far for the various zip code requests. Thanks for the interest. - J

Back