2008 fz1 with extras !!

I bought this bike about 10 days ago with the intentions of keeping it. I then found the bike I have been searching for over a year so now the FZ1 is for sale.

I purchased this from the original owner with 12K miles - 7K of which was a cross-country trip he did so most of the miles are highway miles.

It has a FZ8 conversion kit but I have all of the stock parts in perfect condition to go back on the bike if you should choose to make it stock again. Tag eliminator kit, It has bar end mirrors, a Corbin seat (for those 400 mile days), integrated turn signals with the flashing brake light for safety. I also have two different windscreens for the stock fairing and a an FZ1 Yamaha factory cover.

Just complete service with oil and coolant change and a new front tire.Tag kit installed today

Cheap to insure, cheap to run and great power. Never down. Needs nothing. PRICE 5199.00

Please feel free to ask any questions. Or email [email protected] bike is located in north ga 2008 FZ1 008.JPG2008 FZ1 001.JPG2008 FZ1 004.JPG

Back