2008 fz1 f/s

mjfreuland

I am very saddened to say that I am in a position that is making me sell my bike :cry: I am need of a new truck and this is my ticket. The only thing is that I can't actually sell it before some time in November, but I'm posting this ahead of time just to make sure I get some feedback.

2008 Yamaha FZ1 Granite Grey
$4500 might drop the price but probably not
Around 17500 miles
Granite Grey with gold rims, tons of gold add-ons
Buyer takes care of all shipping/pick-up, delivery options

LIST OF MODS
ZG windscreen cut down
spiked windscreen bolts
gold/black shorty pazzo levers
helmet lock with keys
keyless gas cap
tank braw
K&N Air filter
Smaller flies
Air box mod
PCIII
speedking rearsets
16t front, and 47t rear sprockets
yamaha gel seat
fender eliminator plus aftermarket turn signals
carbon fiber frame sliders and bar ends
painted passenger pegs
gytr slip on cut down
gutted cat
aftermarket engine oil cap
I'm sure there is more but I can't remember everything
It's also going to come with almost all of the stock parts I have which is pretty much everything. If you have any questions or would like custom pictures of specific parts of the bike just let me know through my email I'm going to list. Again I can't sell it till sometime in November cause I need something to take me to work till I find a decent truck. Title in hand too.

Email me any time to enquire. I have my phone chained to my hip so quick responses should be expected.
[email protected]

IMG101.jpg

IMG105.jpg

IMG109.jpg

IMG103.jpg

Sorry to hear that you have to sell the bike :( That's a good starting price and I'm sure you'll have no trouble selling it. Good luck and stick around...

HAHA good point. Thanks for pointing that out! Ok everybody, I am not a racer and never have been! The bike has been maintained by yamaha and is in prefect condition, non racer condition :)

I'm sorry to hear that MJ, but I know how you must feel. It's only been a week since I sold mine and it's still a little depressing to see everyone riding each day without me. I hope you find the truck you need and please hang around. We certainly don't mind. We're always happy to have you on the board. Good luck with the sale. I don't see it staying very long at that price and how it looks.

WOW, that is a great deal with all the goodies - like a fully sorted out bike! I like how you cut down the screen to mimic the copperdog scallop cut
Oh, I see a throttle lock (vista/nep cruise control) too..

Well guys looks like there's a chance I may not have to sell it! The wife has said it would be ok to just save up for a down payment instead of having to sell my baby! :sport12: I get a new truck and get to keep my bike? This is called livin the life

Well guys looks like there's a chance I may not have to sell it! The wife has said it would be ok to just save up for a down payment instead of having to sell my baby! :sport12: I get a new truck and get to keep my bike? This is called livin the life

DARN! And I was just going to catch a flight out to CA. for a test ride! Oh well:doh2:

Hey, thats great MJ. I'm happy to hear that she'll be staying with you. Ride on brother!!!

DARN! And I was just going to catch a flight out to CA. for a test ride! Oh well:doh2:

Hey, thats great MJ. I'm happy to hear that she'll be staying with you. Ride on brother!!!

Thanks! haha but seriously were you about to come over here for a test ride? didn't you sell yours like not even a month ago?

Back