2007 fz6 seems like go!

skote

well everything seems to have fallen into place my girfriends ninja 250 is getting delivered on monday and im picking up the 2007 fz6 for her to ride on tuesday sooo looks like shell have an fz6 to match my fz1 .....i hate to say it but i like to ride this bike alot ( i test drove it and it is a nice bike to be on ) how are these overall and b4 i pull the trigger for good is this a good move and who has experience with them are they reliable (i dont think she is going to ever wanna upgrade from the fz6) how many miles do they usually go b4 repair or issue.
...its pretty well set up pc3 scorpion exhaust alarm windshield all the goodies

So far I haven't heard from anyone reporting a major issue with the FZ6, theese bikes (FZ1, FZ6) were build to last a long time, and especially if you take care of your bike it will repay you in full!!! Good choice, your girlfriend will be very happy with the new "toy"!!!

Before the FZ1, I owned a 2005 and then a 2008 FZ6. Awesome bikes and VERY low maintenance. No issues with either of them at all. They just didn't have enough features and would have cost too much to get it to the point I would have enjoyed it with aggressive riding. She'll love it!

BTW, my wife Michele went from the FZ6R to the FZ1 and it did not take long! She now loves the FZ1 more than any previous bike. :tup:

Eric, its not hard to love the FZ1 if you have come from a standard, parts bin past bikes like FZ6, FZ6R, etc. At least FZ1 has good suspension and good power and handling and modern components... People make a big deal of the snatch on the FZ1 but IMHO it was worse on the FZ6 ...

Like the rest says, fz6 is a good all rounder bike.

One thing I like is their f/c. Mine can go at least 20-22km/l. That can covers up till 300km before the F trip comes up.

In my 4 years of FZ6 ownership, no major issues encountered. Even the valves were within specs when I did valve clearance. Total mileage rode it for +/- 96k

Last edited:
Back