2007 fz1 with custom paint job

hi all just picked up my 2007 fz1 with custom paint job and had full set of standard tank and fairings aswell landed with bike very quick and handles excellent

I like it, good to see something a bit different. Are you planning in fully pimping it? your half way there with the custom art work.

thanks guys all i got left to do is mirrors and belly pan then it time to play with engine as it stock what you reconmend i do and what advantage will i get.
ps who is M.B.O.M.

thanks guys all i got left to do is mirrors and belly pan then it time to play with engine as it stock what you reconmend i do and what advantage will i get.
ps who is M.B.O.M.

Ditch the drag-bars (new risers & bars,i recommend Rizoma), bar-end mirrors, integrated tail-light + small tail tidy, shorty levers, wavy discs, exhaust bracket, rearsets, braided lines + new pads, Ohlins shock.

Engine - Airbox-mod, filter, de-cat header, 16t front sprocket, small flies/or remove, Ivan's fcu, PC3, velocity stacks & dyno tune.

Just a few recommendations +++

ps who is M.B.O.M.

That would be the Member's Bike Of The Month Contest which is held here every month. You can post a photo of your bike into the contest gallery and it is then voted by members here. Upon the closing time the photo with the most votes wins and your bike is placed on the forum home page until the next month's winner is named.

Ditch the drag-bars (new risers & bars,i recommend Rizoma), bar-end mirrors, integrated tail-light + small tail tidy, shorty levers, wavy discs, exhaust bracket, rearsets, braided lines + new pads, Ohlins shock.

Engine - Airbox-mod, filter, de-cat header, 16t front sprocket, small flies/or remove, Ivan's fcu, PC3, velocity stacks & dyno tune.

Just a few recommendations +++
thats a lot to take in how about narrow in that down to a few with the best gains

thats a lot to take in how about narrow in that down to a few with the best gains

Engine - Lars airbox mod (free), filter ($70), smaller flies or remove alltogether (free), de-cat header (free), 16t front sprocket ($25) & Ivan's Fuel cut unit ($200). Your bike will feel like night & day with these mods.

Back