2007 FZ1 for Sale

dlamarcus1234

Looking for some feelers as my commute to work just got a lot longer and we all know the FZ1 is thirsty..... Only reason for selling is I just bought a YZF600r aka Thundercat. Bike has 235XX miles on it. Bike has been ridden daily and has been well taken care of. It has been in rain, just because I used it to commute. Bike has not been abused. Bike is located in Temple Texas, in between Waco and Austin right off highway 35 Asking $4300 Updated Pictures!

*Oil Change every 3.5k miles (Shell Rotella T6)
*Coolant flush and change twice a year
*Current modifications- BMC filter.
* Bridgeston Battlelax BT023 tires front and rear
*OEM Chain
*Puig Touring Windscreen
* Best way to get in contact with me is either phone or email
(214) 499-8492
[email protected]

Last edited:
I would take out the part of 'riding hard' We all know that happens but reading that, and it has 24k miles with OEM chain and sprocket, makes me not want to buy it and instead look for one that has been babied by a 60 year old and was his primary garage queen with less than 5,000 miles. Also since it is likely paid for the guy will only take $4k for it.

just my two cents.

if i had the extra money i'd fly down to texas, buy it and road trip it back home. it's a good price, especially for locals, i'd offer 4 though just due to having to buy a plane ticket to get there. fantastic though, i wish i had the cash for it

76 viewed and no responses? Wondering if my price is too high? Any advice would be much appreciated! Thank you!

I think your price is just fine and your ad is honest and thorough. Sometimes it just takes a bit of time to sell something. The only suggestion I can make is to take some proper photos as those ones are terrible. Make them clear, colour correct and comprehensive.

Where do you have it posted? Craigslist, the two FZ1 forums, Two Wheeled Texans, local Austin classifieds?

Good luck with sale! :)

Here are some example photos I used when selling my friend's GSX-R last month

0CiraUrs.jpg
OSGL0tEs.jpg
kTIBoirs.jpg
c4knzPjs.jpg
12nYwIxs.jpg
UpckML2s.jpg
a4T3woMs.jpg
3Ol6LwLs.jpg

Last edited:
You're giving it away for 4300. Just wait until spring. 23k miles is nothing. My FZ had 20k and the wear items (sprockets, chain, brakes, ect..) still were in great shape. If you're not stressing those items constantly, thers is no reason they wouldn't be in good shape.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 4

Back