2007 FZ1 For sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilesc

Up for sale is a 2007 Yamaha FZ-1. I will assume an interested buyer will already know the basic factory specs but I will list all the modifications I know of below. Frankly, this is too much bike for the riding I typically do and I just don’t need this much horsepower. I live in Rural SWVA and the non-highway roads here are nothing but short twisties attached to short straight stretches. These roads are huge fun on a supermoto type bike and I have fallen head over heels with a DRZ400sm.

The bike is in very good to excellent condition and has only a few minor blemishes. NO mechanical issues. It runs strong and has a well tuned power band (PCIII). I have never had it over 8500rpm as there was simply no need for more. The only change I made was replacing an R1 suspension link with the correct factory part (it sat too low for me). I have done nothing else to it other than scheduled maintenance. Currently, the bike has 11,281 miles on it. It had 7700 miles on it when I bought it back in August of 2010. Also included are the PCIII software (I have not used it) and a CD with the shop manual on it (I have not used it either). Price - $4999.00.

I live about 2 ¼ miles from I-81, so access from the interstate system is no problem. I am unable to aid in delivery so you will have to pick it up or ride it home. No test rides without cash in hand!

Modifications

Akropovic Carbon Fiber muffler (w/ stock header)
Corbin seat
Puig touring windscreen (2” over)
Power Commander PCIII
Michelin Pilot Road II tires (at least 60% tread left)
Givi Monokey bags and mounts
Sprockets 17t front and 45t on the rear (verified) (4000rpm rides about 63mph indicated)
Exup valve was removed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back