2007 FZ1 for sale $5000 many mods

Jamieb

For sale my Blue 2007 FZ1 11,000 miles Mods to go with the bike are Ivan's FCE, Full Yoshimura TRC system, Custom Sargent seat, Renthal Road low bars, Yamaha Gel grips, Hel stainless brake lines, 1"lowering pegs, Power commander, very new Pilot road 2 tires, 16t sprocket, new yuasa battery, Air box mod, K&N filter. $5000 OBO the bike is in the North FL area. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Am I wrong about the pricing? I thought based on what I have seen sold lately this was a pretty good price. Anybody have an opinion?

I'd have to say you have that at a very fair price. I sold my '07 with nearly 15k miles, and not quite as many mods as yours this spring. I asked and got $5000 for it. I'm just making a general assumption that the riding season in North FL is much longer than up here in WI. In fact I doubt you get too many days that I would consider too cold to ride. Up here the season is getting short so the bikes won't command as good a price, but you're in a pretty good spot. I would stick to that price. Nice looking bike.

Back