2006 Yamaha FZ1. Lots of extras. Columbus Ohio.

2006 Yamaha FZ1 In Columbus Ohio.
~13500 miles, but I'm still riding to work a few times a week so this is going up...
Great shape, always well taken care of by an borderline OCD mechanical engineer! Regular oil changes, and chain lube. Clean title, but I still have a loan on it, so Honda Federal Credit Union in Marysville holds the title. I have a second child on the way and my priorities are forced to change.

New Conti Road Attacks with about 1000 miles on them.
Yoshimura slip on exhaust,
Gutted Cat.
K&N filter.
Opened Air box (lars airbox mod).
Copperdawg machined flies.
Roth AIS block off plates.
Digitool Gear indicator
-1 tooth sprocket in front
Power Commander V.

$4600 OBO.

72.jpg

69.jpg

82.jpg

62.jpg

Last edited:
Is this bike still available? I will find out from the insurance agent tomorrow if my bike is totalled, someone ran it over in the parking lot... if so I will be getting a hold of you this is an awesome bike!

Bike is sold and happily in it's new WARM garage in SC! Lol.

Great to meet you, and thanks for giving my coworker a good deal. I don't think I had if off the ramps before Mark had his helmet on ready to test ride it! Too funny. He REALLY likes it and is going to be really happy with it. 1100 miles round trip between Friday evening to Sat. evening. I"m beat!

Also, I wanted to let you know I really respect you and your decision. May tbe Lord bless you greatly for keeping your priorities straight by putting your family first.

Take Care, Ryan

Back