2005 FZ1 4 into 1 header?

Does anybody know if there is a manufacturer that makes a 4 into 1 header for the 2005 Yamaha FZ1? I have searched the internet and havent been able to find anything. Thanks

Does anybody know if there is a manufacturer that makes a 4 into 1 header for the 2005 Yamaha FZ1? I have searched the internet and havent been able to find anything. Thanks

Well you got your answer above, but I have to ask why? Unless you're building a serious tack bike it's not a great idea to run a 4 into 1 exhaust on the FZ1. You're going to loose a ton of low and mid-range torque, especially after you eliminate the EXUP valve.

Gen1 headers

By all accounts, the Muzzy system did not lose torque at lower revs and gained over stock from 2500 to redline. Muzzy did stop making the headers but some of us on the FZ1OA board are trying to get together a group buy.; We need 15 people to sign up. I believe we have either 13 or 14 at this time. Would love to have you sign on. This first line is to "Ivan's Performance" shop and has actual dyno figures for various Gen1 exhaust combinations. Check them out and compare for yourself. The next link is to the FZ1OA thread relative to ordering the Muzzy.

Ivan's: Ivan's Performance Products

FZ1OA: Gen-1 - Interest in the Muzzy full system? - FZ1OA Message Board

By all accounts, the Muzzy system did not lose torque at lower revs and gained over stock from 2500 to redline. Muzzy did stop making the headers but some of us on the FZ1OA board are trying to get together a group buy.; We need 15 people to sign up. I believe we have either 13 or 14 at this time. Would love to have you sign on. This first line is to "Ivan's Performance" shop and has actual dyno figures for various Gen1 exhaust combinations. Check them out and compare for yourself. The next link is to the FZ1OA thread relative to ordering the Muzzy.

Ivan's: Ivan's Performance Products

FZ1OA: Gen-1 - Interest in the Muzzy full system? - FZ1OA Message Board

Well I guess I stand corrected then. Although I didn't see a dyno run comparing the stock exhaust to the full Muzzy one.

Last edited:
Back