2003 fz1

Hi guys, I'm putting my bike up for sale and would love to see it go to
a forum member. There's only 5160 mile on it! New tires last year to!
I linked the add below. I'm North of Dallas. I'm asking $4500.00 hit me up if your interested. Thanks Eric

Yamaha FZ1 2003 !!!!!!!!!!!!

No I think I'll Take a break for a while. I wear shorts an tees to work every day but I Ride in full gear so Its twice the work just to pull the bike out. Then I have to take it home switch to the car to get the Kids from school. My schedule is all over the place so I could be changing 3-4 times a day just to ride. Most days its not worth the hassle. I may go to a convertible for a toy to get the open air. we'll see. Thanks for the comment on the bike It really is the most useful bike I have owned so If it doesn't sell I keep it till I can ride it.

At that price you will probably be keeping the bike. I know it has incredibly low miles but that is still a lot for a gen 1. I paid about 3K for my 2003 gen 1 last summer, yes it had 40k miles on it, but I am not sure the lower mileage is worth $1500.00.

That said, it is a nice looking bike. How do you like that touring screen? Did it make a noticeable difference?

Klurejr's response seemed pretty honest and I wouldn't think at all intended to crap on sellers price. As a fellow gen1 owner I agree with his assessment. While I do think it is a great bike, there are just too many to be had in the $3-3500 range.

The OP is a newbie, but we really shouldn't crap on a guy's sale. The market will tell him whether the price is right.

I certainly was not crapping on his sale, just giving an honest opinion about the market. He did mention he would not sell it if he did not get his price, and that is perfectly fine.

Back