2003 Buell XB9r

Rcslawncare

Up for sale, don't ride it like I used to now that I have my FZ1, much better for 50 mile commute, but for in town, this bike rocks. 15k, changed oil with Amsoil every 2k with a mobil 1 filter. Its ready to rock, getting rear pads and a new rear tire this week! $3300. Great bike

Thanks guys, good bike. Just ready fora new home. It is really a blast to ride, and every single person seems to stair. Great if you like to talk to people at the gas station...

I think I ran into a guy with pics of your Buell on his cellphone. He was at Sportland in Urbana. I can't remember his name, but he was picking up a used '08 R1 in black with red.

vp1837810_1_large.jpg

: oops: Maybe that's not exactly it. It says that one is an '09. They may have taken the other one off the site, or perhaps I misunderstood the '08. I guess it doesn't really matter. :drools:

I can't afford a second bike, and as nice as it is, I'm not sure that would be for me, but I'd love to look at it sometime, if it's still around when spring hits for real. Good luck on the sale. I really don't know too much about those bikes. The only Buell I ever rode was a Buell Blast.

24428_0_1_2_blast_Image%20credits%20-%20Buell.jpg

That thing was so heavy and underpowered. I know it's nothing like what you have. I really respect Buell for breaking away from HD and making a good sport bike.

O gosh, you ran into phil. Nice dude, just needs to think about stuff. As far as i know, he didn't get it. Wish he wouldn't tell people the Buell was his like he has been doing I guess. haha. But that R1 is worked over and has alot of nice aftermarket stuff on it. The Graves pipes sounds killer.

Back