2001 fz1 for sale

ALBUQUERQUE, NM
I am relocating in a couple of months and am parting with my 01' FZ1. The bike was purchased at auction (insurance) and has a salvage title. The bike had been stolen and partially stripped of parts. I have replaced almost everything that was removed.
The bike is well maintained and has fresh tires (dunlop roadsmarts) and oil (amsoil 20w50) and a pure one gold filter. last year I put on an EBC rear rotor and HH pads. the bike needs no maintenance at the moment.

39k miles, never raced or wheelied, runs smooth and fast.

rizoma rearsets
motovation bar ends
fender eliminator w/turn signal integrator
frame sliders
yoshmura exhaust
tinted windscreen

I am asking $2300 for it obo

Good luck with the sale, It's to bad DenArnold isn't coming over right now. This would be the perfect alternative to renting, as the price is right.

wanna trade your rizomas + little cash for some titanium Gilles?

ya know you want to........:deal: (more like I'd like ya to.....how have things been?)

Last edited:
hehe...I know about the rearsets Brohay, I really don't wanna part out the bike, but if I can't sell it in about 4 weeks I am gonna donate it to Goodwill. :confused0024:

hehe...I know about the rearsets Brohay, I really don't wanna part out the bike, but if I can't sell it in about 4 weeks I am gonna donate it to Goodwill. :confused0024:

and you be getting adjustable rearsets similar to the Rizomas, just Gilles is the maker.

and I'll even do all the work.....:)

Wow...u know I don't even know what to ask for the parts. The engine runs strong...how the heck am I gonna do this:hook2:..would be nice if somebody would just buy the bike outright, but everybody that wants it can't come up with the money.

Back