1974 Honda CB200 Full Restore

TwItcH

Hey all,

So today I went out and bought a 74 CB200.

Im going to post throughout the winter with my progress. I plan on making it into a cafe racer. Heres a pic of the bike and then a pic of wat it will most likely look like besides paint.

0829111221.jpg
[/IMG]

cb200remix.jpg

Looking forward to the build. I'm also glad to see you sticking around after the sale of your FZ. How are you healing? Back to normal yet?

Hey man thats pretty sweet. I just got a '71 suzuki t 250 in a trade on sunday. Plan on building a cafe bike as well. Good luck !

Good luck to you both with your builds! I love seeing build pictures and seeing the project from start to finish.

Ya

Im almost fully healed. The only thing left to check is my spleen. Other than that Im back to normal functions :)

Take your time getting back into the swing of things. After my big crash it took a long time to fully heal. It was about 10 years before my upper back fully recovered.

Sent from my MB508 using Tapatalk

New Improvements

100_3560.jpg

100_3561.jpg

100_3562.jpg
[/IMG]

New Tail section came in. Will need to do a mild amount of cutting. Nothing im not used to. Soaked the front rim overnight in my rust wear formula :) then scrubbed the shit outa it.

Finally came up with a color. White with a black racing pin stripe with two smaller ones that run parallel to it. The rim spokes will be black and the rims themselves will be white. :)

Holy Crap! You don't waste any time. That's looking awesome Twitch! It looks like your gonna have a lot of fun with those forks. Mucho rust! Keep the pics coming. Looking good so far.:Rockon:

little secret

Ya the top of the forks is bad but the forks are good internally. The top ill just cover in exhaust heat rap for a vintage look :)

Front Rim

Heres a pic of the rim after i drew up a few plans i went to work. Let me know what you think !!

100_3563.jpg
[/IMG]

100_3564.jpg
[/IMG]

100_3565.jpg
[/IMG]

Looks good Twitch! A small rim stripe will set that off nicely. Hey, I noticed the nitro fuel container on the right side of the picture. What kind of R/C are you into?

I used to race

I used to race, build and hill climb. I have a traxxas slayer 3.3, an smaxx with 4 wheel drive kit, a old school traxxas stampede and a duratrax nitro evader.

all of which are for sale super cheap :)

Back