1/4 mile times

3B43

Has anyone run their bike at the drags, OR read any test WITH A REAL RIDER, that gives the et/speed of an FZ1? The only post I saw was a guy that admitted he couldn't really ride, PLUS he was 210+ . . . and it wasn't as quick as I thought it should be.

Not sure what Gen FZ your riding but I saw the second gen is about 125 HP
Will quarter 10.98 @ 127.9mph. Htis Rider was a "Good" rider I dont know how much Drag experience he had but the time is real close to the average for this bike in stock trim.

My Times.

11.1 @ 130 was the best time and 11.3 @ 131 the worst out of four runs,bike is stock other than a chinese slip on and the ais blocked off.

jondaddy does this. He'll be along soon. He goes fast but I can't recall the numbers.

I'm running different gearing this year, I just plan on practicing more. Worst case, race gas but I'm going to do my best with 87 pump gas first.

I knew you were fast, but didn't know you're about to break 10! Gotta be all those straight roads down there! Just kidding. Thanks, bro.

I knew you were fast, but didn't know you're about to break 10! Gotta be all those straight roads down there! Just kidding. Thanks, bro.

I'm getting there. Little over a tenth of a second and I'll have my 9 second pass. Stock height, stock wheelbase on 87 octane pump gas of course.

So you have the full system, is slip on only? Can't tell from that photo on the other thread.

Slip-on. The bike really doesn't have much. No Ignition Module or FCE either.

Would not the full crack 10? I have the full graves and it's all about hang on big time. Only put out 140 hp, tough, on the dyno.

That stock header is heavier than cement. Must be close to 20 pounds. Freaked me out when I took it off and fooled with it.

What and where do you strap.dam thats a good number,the best i could get out of a 01 zx12 was a 10.1 as well. what are your 60 ft times on the fz.

Back