08 FZ1 Powerbronze Belly Pan Chin Fairing Installed

Jboat

Just thought I'd post up a few pics of the Powerbronze Lower Belly Pan. I got it on Ebay for $148 shipped from superbikestore_llc. I have the grey bike so I decided on the carbon look one. It matches my bike very well. The fitment was a little tricky but not too bad...

Overall, I am pleased with my purchase and like the look...

View attachment 7188

View attachment 7189

Thanks.

I thought about painting them to match. Where could I find some of those carbon ones?...

Well the only cf radiator covers that I have seen are for the FZ1N and wont fit your bike. Magical Racing makes some as well, but they are a little different that the stock ones and very pricey.

FWIW: I have the same belly pan on my '08. You might want to get some of the 3M clear protective film to apply to the front part of the unit. Helps prevent the inevitable stone chips.

I have 08 red also just convinced me to buy one :D

Yeah these are a bit wider and more substantial than thew little chin types. I think it makes the bike look beefier and balanced. The pipes still poke out for viewing. They are a bit tricky to install but not hard. Dry fit and get the jist of it. I used some of my own hardware on parts of it and made it bullet proof.

Check out the new pics with the new rear cowl in this sub forum.

Back