I have a few swap parts from my 06 FZ1

Windscreen, black; $30
OEM tail light; $40
OEM blinkers, all 4; $40
OEM rear fender/plate mount/blinker mount; $30

All prices OBO. text or call 623-ate, too, six, 1461

Last edited:
rear seat

interested in the rear seat as mine seems to have flown off but i live in uk,not sure if yours is the same as over here,but would be willing to cover postage. regards

Trevor

interested in the rear seat as mine seems to have flown off but i live in uk,not sure if yours is the same as over here,but would be willing to cover postage. regards

Trevor

I've shipped overseas and its a real PITA..... If it work for your bike we'll see if we can get it over to ya?

Just curious, why is it any different shipping OS?
If the buyer pays for shipping isn't it all the same?

I'll add my :2cents:

The only additional pain is the filling out of the customs forms from what I have encountered in the past.

I do find it easier to use the USPS than FedEx or UPS when shipping internationally.

I ship overseas a lot at work and its always different cos it really depends upon the customs agent. Some are worse than others. The want to know where the part was manufactured, new value, repair value bla bla bla.

Nothing to see here lol

Sent from my GT-I9300

I have a customer in Brisbane and they have the worst customs agent on the planet...... Everything I send them gets held up......

I suppose when I come there to visit I'll have to ride since I doubt I can drive on the wrong side of the car...... haha

Back