06 07 08 09 YAMAHA FZ1 FAZER DARK LED TAILLIGHT w TURNS on eBay. Are they good?

Doing a fiew searches, I found that their origin was from Massachusetts.... now weather thats the parent company or not or the place of manufacture, it's unclear. One thing became evident though, and that was the listing for these as far as 'high end' luxury cars went, there were listings for all the popular European stuff, Beemers, Mercedes, also Lexus and all the Japaneese stuff too. They must have some quality to them, as there was a two year waranty in the add. One thing..... on the auto configurations, there was a load of exotica, stuff like prismatic color tinted stuff, all the bling looking gimiks. I'd guess they might be a quality substantial unit....... Try them, if all goes bad, sell them on craiglist or something. Good luck with it.

The price is AU. I don't know the conversion rate but I'bet doesn't convert to FREE in US $. They do look really good.

I'm gonna go raise my bars, maybe take a ride.

Roy

Might want to make sure they have a taillight function. The little action shot doesn't have a tail light, just brake and turn.

Good Luck,

MrHix

I have one and it is great. Definitely better than the pricier Clear Alternatives and more functional since the brake light and signals are separate. Moreover they can now be had for as cheap as $40-45 on ebay.com

Might want to make sure they have a taillight function. The little action shot doesn't have a tail light, just brake and turn.

Good Luck,

MrHix

I think they had the tail light function in them, as the animation on ebay shows both turn signal functions, tail light and brake lights.

I have one and it is great. Definitely better than the pricier Clear Alternatives and more functional since the brake light and signals are separate. Moreover they can now be had for as cheap as $40-45 on ebay.com

Would you mind taking some pics of your tail light in action to give us a real look at them? I might just buy one if I could see pics of it in real life...

Back