02 FZ1 Cluster Gauge upgrade

I thought about doing that here while back, but then I thought what about the trouble codes that the tach sends out like when your throttle position sensor goes bad the tach needle goes to 5,000 RPM I believe, then goes back to whatever RPM you're running at and then back up to 5,000 to let you know that something's wrong. Maybe someone else knows more about this can chime in

I thought about doing that here while back, but then I thought what about the trouble codes that the tach sends out like when your throttle position sensor goes bad the tach needle goes to 5,000 RPM I believe, then goes back to whatever RPM you're running at and then back up to 5,000 to let you know that something's wrong. Maybe someone else knows more about this can chime in

So I take it your saying it’s not a good idea to change it out? I am tired of looking at an old cluster lol I need something nicer and newer!!

So I take it your saying it’s not a good idea to change it out? I am tired of looking at an old cluster lol I need something nicer and newer!!
Well unless someone here's done it and hasn't had any problems I wouldn't. I wanted to upgrade mine, then I remembered my tack showing a trouble code. Like I had said it would shoot to 5k rom and back. I looked it up and it meant bad TPS. I don't remember if there are any other codes but I believe so.

Back