02 Black Gen 1 parts lots of aftermarket!

Ok guys going out to the shop to take off parts

Was laying in bed and all of the sudden got a bunch of ordrra for parts. Gotta take em off to sell em. Lets see... Carbs and fairing inserts... Fuse box...relays... Oh shot, im gonna be up for an hour!

I just wanted to post this in lieu of getting all my stuff. There is no need to have reservations about dealing with Donnie. Him and I hashed out a killer deal a few days ago and let me just say that it was for, to me at least, a considerable amount of money. I trusted him and have had nothing but good dealings with him. All of my items came just as described and in quick order. I can also say that he saved me a TON, I repeat, a TON of dough for my parts.

I am in no way getting paid for saying any of these things but I have gotten some PM's from potential buyers on the matter and I want to calm your thoughts. I know that Donnie doesn't have a ton of posts on the forum but he does have a GenI that he is parting out and that should be the concern.

I ordered my stuff from him on Oct. 4th, in the evening I might add, and had my items in hand on Oct. 6th! The packaging was great and everything came unbroken and in the condition that he described.

So check out the list and feel safe to buy whatever items you can make a deal on. You won't be disappointed.

I think that an issue may be the number of PM's he is getting. He may have reached his limit and is not getting some of the new ones, so a message to Donnie: Maybe you should delete messages from the guys that have received their stuff already to free up space for the newer potential buyers. Just a thought.:)

Glad to hear you got your parts Billy! It's always great to hear that there are stand up people like DonnieBee...

Got cross-posted at the "other" FZ1 site so I'm here for a dibbs:

Want to do some winter riding in a little bit more comfort, so I'd like that smoke touring windshield. PM with payment details and I'll get the money sent off quick.

Last edited:
Wind screen arrived

I got my touring screen yesterday and it is perfect. Donnie out did himself on great packing and quick shipping. The price was super too!

Dave

I need to let everyone know that I have had a problem with JoshuaKahl, the guy who bought my engine. First he begged me to sell it to him for $500 shipped and after speaking to him, and hearing his story about his transmission and engine being ruined and not having a bike, I felt bad for him and agreed to the price. Then I couldn't find shipping for less than $350 door to door, so Josh agreed to pay the extra. Shipping went perfect, then a couple days later I get a call from Josh, saying he can't get the engine started. His description of the problem didn't make alot of sense, but I tried to help him and waited for him to call telling me it ran great and he was upland riding again. Tonight he called saying he was getting zero compression readings in all four cylinders. This is when I realized something odd was going on. It is impossible to get zero readings in all four cylinders, if the engine is closed and has carbs attached, unless the block is cracked near the head. I thought maybe he was just not a very good mechanic and needed help, so that's what I recommended. Then a couple of hours later, I got a notice from PayPal that he was opening a dispute. Either he is a really bad mechanic, the engine block was cracked during shipping, or he is running a scam. I doubt the latter, but I wanted to post this and ask if anyone know this guy and has had any experience with him?

Please pm responses.

Engine Sold.

Parting out my black 02.

Black upper fairing $200 SOLD
Upper fairing frame included SOLD
Black OEM optional lower fairing $200 SOLD
Forks $90SOLD
Black oem Wheels front and rear WITH ROTORs $100 setSOLD
Conti Motion tires front and rear less than 500 miles $100 for setSOLD

Front dual caliper breaks $60
Rear brake $30
Jap EK530 SRX Chain with less than 500 miles $25
Aftermarket Anodized aluminum Foot Pegs front and rear $25 all four SOLD
Newly replaced ignition coils. $50 each 2 available $100 for both
Spark plug wires $50 for set of 4
Wiring harness complete $100
Stock Yamaha seat $80
Corbin Gunfighter and Lady with backrest $350 SOLD
Corbin Beetlebags model specific hard custom saddlebags $500 ($1700 new) SOLD
Grab handles $30SOLD

Sidestand $30
Centerstand $30
Complete frame perfect and undamaged (silver) $150 BUYER GETS CLEAR TITLE!
Complete engine (20,000 highway miles used as commuter bike, never tracked. excellent running condition always changed full synthetic every 2,500 miles) $400
Fuel Pump $30
Starter $60
Aftermarket "cafe racer" style chrome u handlebars that go on in a slipon style position. $30
Right brake and handlgrip assembly $30 SOLD
Left brake and clutch assembly cables included $30 SOLD

Throttle and choke cables $30
Triple clamp upper and lower included with forksSOLD
Key switch assembly including wires and key $30SOLD
Right and left carbon fiber look mirrors $50 SOLD
Oem right and left mirrors $50 SOLD
Smoke touring windscreen $50 SOLD
Headlight assembly $100 SOLD
Tail light assembly $59 SOLD
Clear lens front turn signals $50 SOLD
Clear lens rear turn signals $50 SOLD

Starter relay with fuses $30
Tip over switch $30
Ignitor Assembly (two available, 1 brand new both functioning) $50 each
other relay $20 each
Fuse box with fuses $30
Front fender $30
Rear Swing Arm $100
Yoshimura carbon fiber exhaust ( 3 bolt flange slip on originally designed for GSXR, custom welded pipes to fit) with headers and pipes $300 SOLD
Black Gas Tank with carbon fiber tank protector $100 SOLD!!!

Under seat under rear frame Shield and fender $50
Battery still under warranty $40 SOLD
Black rear tail body panel $40 SOLD!!!

Side panels under seat $30
Air box side panels and air box with oem air filter $60
Aluminum side frame plates $30
Rearsets $30 each or (both sides) $50SOLD
Passenger sets $20 each or bothsides $40 SOLD
Inner upper fairing body panel $50 SOLD

bar risers $30
Instrument cluster (20,000 in odo)$30
Set of 4 carburetors (will only be sold as matched set) in perfect working order andsynced$250SOLD
Shift pedal and linkage included with rear setSOLD
Rear brake pedal and linkage included with rear set SOLD

Coolant overflow bottle with hoses $20
Radiator $50 SOLD
Starter $30
Rear shock and spring $50 SOLD
Main fork bearing and associated parts included with frameSOLD
Yamaha tool kit $20

Call me 614-743-1122

Dibbs on the instrument cluster. Let me know how you want paid. Thanks!

Back