02 Black Gen 1 parts lots of aftermarket!

DonnieBee

02 Black Gen 1 parts lots of aftermarket! LOWERING PRICES MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!

Engine Sold.

Parting out my black 02.

Black upper fairing $200 SOLD
Upper fairing frame included SOLD
Black OEM optional lower fairing $200 SOLD
Forks $90SOLD
Black oem Wheels front and rear WITH ROTORs $100 setSOLD
Conti Motion tires front and rear less than 500 miles $100 for setSOLD

Front dual caliper breaks $60
Rear brake $30
Jap EK530 SRX Chain with less than 500 miles $25
Aftermarket Anodized aluminum Foot Pegs front and rear $25 all four SOLD
Newly replaced ignition coils. $50 each 2 available $100 for both
Spark plug wires $50 for set of 4
Wiring harness complete $100
Stock Yamaha seat $80
Corbin Gunfighter and Lady with backrest $350 SOLD
Corbin Beetlebags model specific hard custom saddlebags $500 ($1700 new) SOLD
Grab handles $30SOLD

Sidestand $30
Centerstand $30
Complete frame perfect and undamaged (silver) $150 BUYER GETS CLEAR TITLE!
Complete engine (20,000 highway miles used as commuter bike, never tracked. excellent running condition always changed full synthetic every 2,500 miles) $400
Fuel Pump $30
Starter $60
Aftermarket "cafe racer" style chrome u handlebars that go on in a slipon style position. $30
Right brake and handlgrip assembly $30 SOLD
Left brake and clutch assembly cables included $30 SOLD

Throttle and choke cables $30
Triple clamp upper and lower included with forksSOLD
Key switch assembly including wires and key $30SOLD
Right and left carbon fiber look mirrors $50 SOLD
Oem right and left mirrors $50 SOLD
Smoke touring windscreen $50 SOLD
Headlight assembly $100 SOLD
Tail light assembly $59 SOLD
Clear lens front turn signals $50 SOLD
Clear lens rear turn signals $50 SOLD

Starter relay with fuses $30
Tip over switch $30
Ignitor Assembly (two available, 1 brand new both functioning) $50 each
other relay $20 each
Fuse box with fuses $30
Front fender $30
Rear Swing Arm $100
Yoshimura carbon fiber exhaust ( 3 bolt flange slip on originally designed for GSXR, custom welded pipes to fit) with headers and pipes $300 SOLD
Black Gas Tank with carbon fiber tank protector $100 SOLD!!!

Under seat under rear frame Shield and fender $50
Battery still under warranty $40 SOLD
Black rear tail body panel $40 SOLD!!!

Side panels under seat $30
Air box side panels and air box with oem air filter $60
Aluminum side frame plates $30
Rearsets $30 each or (both sides) $50SOLD
Passenger sets $20 each or bothsides $40 SOLD
Inner upper fairing body panel $50 SOLD

bar risers $30
Instrument cluster (20,000 in odo)$30
Set of 4 carburetors (will only be sold as matched set) in perfect working order andsynced$250SOLD
Shift pedal and linkage included with rear setSOLD
Rear brake pedal and linkage included with rear set SOLD

Coolant overflow bottle with hoses $20
Radiator $50 SOLD
Starter $30
Rear shock and spring $50 SOLD
Main fork bearing and associated parts included with frameSOLD
Yamaha tool kit $20

Call me 614-743-1122

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Donnie, when you say "Lower Fairing", are you talking about a "full" lower or just the chin spoiler? Also, can you send me pics of the upper fairing? I'd appreciate it as I may be in the market for one since my accident back in July. My email address is listed in my profile. Thanks and good luck with the sales.

Dibs on tank and rear body parts!

-- I REALLY need to replace my tank... I can only photograph my bike from the RIGHT side! LOL

Last edited:
Come on people! Wheeling and dealing here! Who wants a sweet engine for $400 plus shipping? Who wants a set of Black Corbin Beetle Bags for $300? Who wants a perfect frame for $200? How about a set of perfect forks with triple clamps for $100? Or a set of front brake calipers with pads and rotors for $75? Maybe a Yoshi carbon fiber exhaust with full pipeset for $150?
Deal of the year day! Gotta sell this stuff today! Come one come all! No offer will be refused!

I will take the Touring bar risers. But I need some information. Do these risers raise or lower the handlebar?

Do you have a link or pic of what it looks like and what color is it? Black?

PM me or reply to this post.

Hello DB

Interested in the "Inner upper fairing body panels between fairing and forks $30". Just want to make sure you're referring to the inner panels such as #s 11 and 13 at this site. Please confirm. If they're scratch free I'll take them off your hands.

You can PM me for payment details.

Thanks,
TOni

Beetle bags

I am interested in the Corbin Beetle bags. Just to confirm they are black, correct?

Do they come with all mounting hardware, keys? How will they fit surrounding a non Corbin seat (Sargent)?

PM sent.

Thanks.
Jim

Last edited:
Bumpity.

I am backing out of the touring risers as these are not the ones I wanted:doh2:. I wanted the ones that will raise the bar an "extra" inch + from the stock setup. It seems I already have what you are selling as per your PM.

PM sent about a couple of items.
(I can't currently view the picture you have posted so hopefully my request isn't for something you already have a picture of.)

*****attention*****

I just wanted to post this in lieu of getting all my stuff. There is no need to have reservations about dealing with Donnie. Him and I hashed out a killer deal a few days ago and let me just say that it was for, to me at least, a considerable amount of money. I trusted him and have had nothing but good dealings with him. All of my items came just as described and in quick order. I can also say that he saved me a TON, I repeat, a TON of dough for my parts.

I am in no way getting paid for saying any of these things but I have gotten some PM's from potential buyers on the matter and I want to calm your thoughts. I know that Donnie doesn't have a ton of posts on the forum but he does have a GenI that he is parting out and that should be the concern.

I ordered my stuff from him on Oct. 4th, in the evening I might add, and had my items in hand on Oct. 6th! The packaging was great and everything came unbroken and in the condition that he described.

So check out the list and feel safe to buy whatever items you can make a deal on. You won't be disappointed.

I think that an issue may be the number of PM's he is getting. He may have reached his limit and is not getting some of the new ones, so a message to Donnie: Maybe you should delete messages from the guys that have received their stuff already to free up space for the newer potential buyers. Just a thought.:)

Premium membership is a great way to say thank you to the forum and its administrator

Hey billy, thanks for the kind words bruthah! I just became a premiun member as a way of saying thanks to the forum for proving such. An invaluable service. Even though I no longer own an FZ1!
:sport12:
This is a Ducati 848 wit me on it!

Back